Chapter 5

The three were walking for quite some time now and Jungkook was curious to ask

"Was it your shop back there?"

Jin looked at him confusedly, eyebrows raising up in realization after a few seconds.

"Ah! no no...that is the yard sale shop. Anyone who wants to do a yard sale can rent it for a few days and keep their things there till everything is sold out. We rented it for two days. This is first day, I'm sure by tomorrow other things will be sold too" he said smiling at the younger.

"I have never seen you here tho...are you new?" Namjoon asked.

"Umm..y-yeah! just came in today. I live in that old abandoned looking creepy house"

Both the elder's chuckled hearing the house's description.

"Well everyone describes it like that because of its look. But the grandmother living there was such a kind lady you know. Out landlord used to always say how much she missed her."

"W-wait? your landlord? do you guys live near me?"

"Did you see a blue cottage on your way here? like a kilometer far from yours" Namjoon asked getting a nod from the younger.

"That's the one. That's where we live".

"Oh that's so cool. It's a cute house. Do you guys live together?"

"Y-yeah.....umm yes..Mhmm" Jin stuttered awkwardly clearing his throat as if he was choking.

"W-we are siblings. Just moved to the country si-"

"Oh! I'm so sorry. I thought you were a couple." Jungkook apologized embarrassed. Mentally smacking himself on why would he think something like that.

Jungkook walked a few steps forward, only to realize the both Jin and Namjoon were not beside him. He stopped and looked back only to see the two men looking at him in surprise, mouths slightly apart making them look funny and animated which made the bunny giggle.

"Wait! you don't mind? I mean us being a couple?"

Jungkook looked at them in confusion. Not really getting to what they were implying to.

"Why would I hyung? It's just another couple, why would I not approve? Not like I am your family or anything, but still you guys are just like any other couples the-" before he could finish his sentence Jin and Namjoon hugged the surprised Jungkook making him let out a squeak at the sudden contact from two strangers.

"You literally made our day little one. You have no idea. The reason why we are in a country side away from the city is that our old landlord and neighbors almost called the police on us for living together as a couple in the same house. The current one is an angel. She and the old lady previously who lived in your house were best buddies. Now for surely I know that we'd be best buddies too" Jin cheered so happy that their neighbor was a good and kind person.