Chapter 47

Mr

Mr. Lee sat on the chair by the corner of the room, head in his hands as he looked blankly at the floor not understanding nor knowing what to do. He just saw his future son in law getting close with another person who he claims to be his boyfriend?

"T-taehyung, I understand that you had lost your memories the past few months, and you might have gotten to know this boy du-"

"THIS BOY here has a name. You can call him Jungkook" he said, not liking the way that the older man was calling his love without much respect. He very well knows the younger's name but still chose to call him like that.

Mr. Lee was losing his patience bit by bit, but he knew better than to lash out and make matters worse. Jimin was looking worried at how things had turned out. Both him and Yoongi had decided along with Taehyung that after Taehyung is out of the hospital that is today, they can together let Mr. Lee know about all the illegal trades and business his daughter and husband is doing behind his back, but looks like they will have to explain it to him in such a tensed environment.

"Alright, I'll hear out, but for the sake of my sanity, can't you just move away from him Jungkook? At least till you guys tell me what's happening" he gritted out not liking the way Taehyung was holding onto the scared younger who again trembled at the thought of Taehyung being taken away from him.

Immediately sensing his discomfort, Taehyung tightened his hold, a sharp glare to Mr. Lee which made the man to understand any comments about the younger is not appreciated, especially in front of Taehyung. 

"Mr. Lee, I don't think you should be concerned with Jungkook being close to me, its the fact that your daughter and her husband will be in jail in a few hours that you should be concerned about" Taehyung said, looking at the man whose face paled at hearing the information. His daughter in jail? And what was the husband the younger was talking about, he did not understand.

"W-what are you t-talking about Taehyung! I know you don't want to marry her, but doesn't mean you say things like this about her. She is not married and w-what jail? What are you guys talking about" he trembled, eyes almost teary at the thought.

Yoongi, Jimin and Taehyung felt bad for the man in front of them, he has been a good mentor to all the three these years but a blind to all the unkind and wrong things that his daughter did. He never stopped her from doing anything nor ever questioned her, he has spoiled her so much in the name of his wives death when Mina was a child. He just did not want the girl to miss her mother.

Taehyung looked at him sympathetically, he knows that the man's heart is going to break when he hears everything, but its inevitable.

"Uncle, please listen to us. In two hours I will be out of the hospital, and many things are going to change. I want you to be informed well before" he said, while Mr. Lee looked at him, teary eyes as he nodded his head.