Chapter 61

Small sounds of utensils clinking and sizzling sounds of frying in oil was heard throughout the house

Small sounds of utensils clinking and sizzling sounds of frying in oil was heard throughout the house. Scrumptious smell of delicious food wafting through the air as the house was decorated beautifully.

The lights lowered down as a few aesthetically pleasing, warm lights were turned on, the table was adorned with the "special" decoration that Jungkook saves for special occasions, a beautiful deep voice humming a lovely song in the kitchen as the owner of the voice was gracefully working. A small and love sick smile on his face as he flipped another savory pancake and immediately taking the chopsticks to sauté the beef briskets on the another stove, he was looking like a cooking master. 

The candles gave out warmth in the late cold weather. Soon it would be summer and lighting candles for a romantic dinner was out of the question due to all the heat.

Taehyung's smile never left his face as he slowly plated the food, steam wafting into his face as his nose picked up the delicious smell of the food that he has lovingly made for his lover. He just can't wait to cuddle up the sweet being and tell him how proud he is of the younger, it was a special day for Jungkook after all.

He placed most of the food in the oven and left the other ones covered outside because it was meant to be eaten a bit cold. Quickly going to their bedroom to freshen up and change, it just took him ten to fifteen minutes, putting on a comfortable T shirt as he heard the door bell go off.

Taking excited steps towards the closed door to open it and greet the younger.

"Hi hy- mfghm!" his words muffled as a large hands gripped over his waist and a pair of soft lips over his own was placed, toes curling at the intense kiss. He closed his eyes savoring the feeling of Taehyung kissing him. After a tired day, this is all he wanted, to be in the hold of his boyfriend.

"Welcome back sweetheart" Taehyung said, pulling away, a wide smile on his face making Jungkook giggle.

"What happened hmm? What did I do to deserve a mind blowing welcome?" the younger asked teasingly making Taehyung chuckle.

"You really don't have to do anything special to be honest, I just love you too much that I'd spend every second kissing you." he said shamelessly only for Jungkook to hide his face at the bold words, his shyness not letting him to even look at the love filled eyes of the elder.

"Aww, now look at my shy bunny" Taehyung teased, the long fingers ticking his sides only to make Jungkook wiggle and laugh in his hold.

"Come in love, freshen up..." he said, giving another kiss to the glistening lips of his bunny. Jungkook head immediately whipped to the side towards the dining as they made their way to the bedroom to see the warm lights, candles and decorations.

"Huh? hyungie? wh-" 

"Shh! no questions, go and take a long bath, but not so long bath. I've prepared everything for you, just take your clothes and get in" he said pushing the younger towards the room.

Jungkook looked around in confusion only to sigh, a silly smile on his lips at the thought of Taehyung doing all this for him. He felt so much love flowing through his veins, he just wants to hug Taehyung and never let go.

Taking out a light pink T shirt and white shorts and inners, he opened the door of the washroom, steam of the warm water rushing out. The smell was incredible with all the oils and scents Taehyung had used to prep his bath. scented candles that were not too strong for his sensitive bunny nose lightened up at the edge of the bath tub.

He smiled, eyes involuntarily becoming teary at the gesture as he entered. Slowly taking his time, but not being too slow as Taehyung said. Having a warm bath with all the sweet smell and the putting on the fresh laundry was truly therapeutic and calming. 

After coming out of the bathroom, he neared the vanity to put on a bit of moisturizer on his face, hands and legs quickly before the dinner. He could hear the clinking of the vessels, indicating that Taehyung was quickly setting up the table too. He wanted to help the elder so bad considering that he has done all this for him today, so he applied the cream faster, making his way to the kitchen.

"Oh, you already fini-" Taehyung didn't finish his words before he noticed the cute bunno's doe eyes and his fresh and beautiful face with the bit of moisturizer still on his nose not applied properly making him chuckle.

"Aww cutie pie, look at you" he cooed, eyes sparkling at the confused pout his lips formed. Jungkook followed his eyes looking at the elder forwarding his thumb to his nose, swiping it over his skin and putting on the remaining cream on Jungkook's neck. The younger shied away, rubbing his neck in embarrassment.

But before he could even lift a plate to help Taehyung, the elder grabbed his elbow, pulling Jungkook towards him.

"Huh...if I wanted your help I would have asked sweetheart. Now be a good boy and sit down, let me serve you" he said, hot breath hitting on the ears making Jungkook blush. To be honest, his bunny brain had still not registered why Taehyung was celebrating this evening, he thought that it was just a cozy dinner date.

Taehyung immediately took the delicious meat, and some other sides, plating it very neatly and keeping it in front of the younger who was eyeing the food from the moment he entered the dining hall, he was very hungry after the long tired day.

"To my lovely bunny who successfully finished his internship. Congrats my love" Taehyung said, his voice so soft in the cool evening. Pouring a glass of red wine for the younger. Jungkook stilled hearing Taehyung. He had totally forgotten that today was his last day as the intern and he will be permanently joining the hospital from the next week.

Tears of happiness flowed over his chubby cheeks, a soft swipe of fingers over the skin breaking him out of the trance.

"Aww sweetheart, why are you crying now?" the elder asked cradling Jungkook's face in his arms only for the younger to scrunch his nose and shake his little head.

"m'jus happy" he mumbled, the bunny smile forming on his face making Taehyung smile at the lovely boy. He understood that Jungkook might have had forgotten the special day, that is exactly why he had prepared all this for the younger in the evening to surprise him. He just loves spoiling his lover, can't blame him.

The lovely evening was all they could have asked for. The chaos settling as more happy days promised itself to be present in their life ahead.

________________________________________________________________________________

Author:

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Anygays.....BYEEEEE<3