Chapter 34

Five days

Five days. Five days he has been waiting for the other to open up and speak something about the discomfort he has been feeling in his heart. Five days were over since he saw how emotional Jungkook got over a simple present. That day he thought maybe it was a first ever gift that the younger had gotten, and that's why he was emotional.

But those changes in behavior was making his heart hurt to be honest. Jungkook was not being his real self nowadays, he was always hesitant and detached towards him. It really hurt his heart to see the younger like this. He thought numerous amount of times if he had done anything wrong, but no. No misunderstanding, no fights, nothing has ever happened.

Both were in the café kitchen doing their own works in silence and he hated it. Those giggles that he missed, those whines that left the younger's mouth when he was feeling clingy, the beautiful moans when their kiss turned steamy. Funny how both weren't even able to keep their hands to themselves at first, but for these five days they haven't even kissed properly. 

"Baby, what are you doing?" Tae came behind the younger, slowly hugging him to see if the other is pulling away or not comfortable. If Jungkook is not comfortable, he'd never force his presence, but it actually seemed like that the younger was rather disturbed with many thoughts and he just wants his bunny to open up and speak.

But his hope died down seeing how Jungkook went rigid in his hold, shifting uncomfortably.

"H-hyung, just a second, let me go and ask something to Jin hyung, I -I'll be back" he said scurrying off to outside the kitchen, but he knows that the other had nothing to ask, he would just go there and come back after a minute or two. He had seen that already, but he feels like he has had enough, he must ask the younger what was bothering him or he is going to go crazy.

Another dull walk back to the house. Tae used to love these walks back, but now the distance between them, the silence between them made the elder to want to hug the other and ask if everything was okay.

The younger was soon in their bedroom changing his dress to regular ones after freshening while Tae was in the bathroom cleaning himself up. Both still slept in the same bedroom, but seeing how hesitant Jungkook had become, Tae had voluntarily went back to sleeping on the floor in the other bed. He missed the other's small frame pressed onto his, the warmth, the soft body that he loved running his hands over, he misses everything.

"Jungkook" he called the younger who was in the living room sitting on the couch looking at his mobile phone. Jungkook abruptly raised his vision, eyes wary of the other's serious gaze, with the tone the elder has called him, he understood what he might want to ask him. To be honest, he is not ready to talk about his worries, but it was now or never.

"Y-yes hyungie" he answered, automatically getting up seeing Tae nearing him, eye contact never breaking.

Tae neared him, warm hands cupping the other's face, hope soaring in his heart when he saw Jungkook leaning in to his touch almost as if he was depraved of it all these days.