Chapter 40

Yoongi looked at the building that was in front of him

Yoongi looked at the building that was in front of him. Many memories flashing by. His brain imagined the small kid standing by the entrance looking outside they day he came to the orphanage. 

The way the child smiled calling him a kitty and showed his boxy smile seeing him. How they played the entire day and how much they cried when they had to separate that evening. He still remembers the building where he found his beloved brother and standing in front of it now especially when Taehyung is no more in his life right now stings like a bitch. 

To be honest he was losing hope day by day. If Taehyung is badly injured and helpless, he wondered how many days the younger could survive. Was he already killed by someone? Was he kidnapped? If he was then the Min family should have been contacted for ransom at least right? What was happening, but he couldn't rest. Not at least he has some answers about the younger's whereabouts. 

It was Sunday and the orphanage does not take visitors on this day, but Yoongi was quite an important person in the society and his small request was immediately agreed by them. So here he is standing in front of the place he dreamt he will never come back to.

"Welcome Mr. Min, please wait for a few minutes, the documents that you asked for are almost ready" the matron of the orphanage said, a calm smile on her face as Yoongi nodded acknowledging her. He sat on the couch that was in the visitors room. A couple were also sitting there, an excited look on their face. It was easy to know that the couple were here to adopt a child and soon his speculation was true when another staff, probably the caretaker bought a small girl of five years old towards them.

She looked very happy to see the couple as she ran towards them while the woman was crying seeing her. The man engulfing both his wife and his now child to his chest feeling content. Instantly remembering the day he and Jimin went to the adoption center to adopt their little Minjun. He wasn't as old as the little girl in front of him. Minjun was just a small baby of five months when they adopted their gem.

Its the day he had a huge fight with his parents over the adopted child. He did not understand what their problem was. But still they fought and from them onwards he could see their true colors, but always Taehyung and Jimin was with him to calm him and to not confront them. To be honest he'd have left the house and went away if it were not for his husband and brother who always asked him to give them another chance to be good and kind. 

He scoffed thinking that. His parents? Kind? Those two are polar opposites, he thought.

Soon the matron was in the room, the couple and the kid long gone. He saw her taking some papers from the file and also opening a register and keeping it on the table in front of him. 

"This is the information of Kim Taehyung, Mr. Min. He was adopted at the age of 5 by the couple names Min Yohan and-"

"Min Sooya" Yoongi finished, looking at her. She looked confused at how the young man knew this information.
"They are my parents" he said, smiling..."And Kim Taehyung is my adopted brother".