Chapter 14

The soft tune and cheerful environment of the café was enough to uplift the mood of any passerby who was feeling dull

The soft tune and cheerful environment of the café was enough to uplift the mood of any passerby who was feeling dull. Namjoon wiped away the tables and was attending to some customers who wanted to order  some drinks. The days were going cheerful and the couple were also happy that Jungkook was coping well with the situation now.

They thought of even buying a new pet for the bunno in the first two days, but decided not to as Jungkook was recovering very well than they thought. Maybe as a birthday present or something, they thought to give him a cute little kitten or puppy. The same ringing of the café bell made the elder male to lift his gaze from the table to see the bunno who was entering the café smiling at him, but it also looked as if his eye bags were visible making him frown.

The evening was just like any other regular day except for two mischievous kids who were making it impossible for anyone in the café to stay at peace, but soon the calmness returned when the parents decided to get a parcel and leave the café after some time. 

"Kook?" Namjoon called the younger who was by the sink washing the mixing bowl that seemed to have some remnants of cookie dough. Getting a hum in return, the elder male proceeded to near him and asked his doubt.

"Umm, did you sleep well yesterday? You seemed to look as if you did not while coming in" he said while Jin too nodded beside him as he cleaned the counter space. But soon the two furrowed their eyebrows when they heard the younger sigh in tiredness.

"It's nothing hyung" he said his usual reply again making them let out a unsatisfied gruff, Namjoon held Jungkook's elbows softly and turned him to face his questioning gaze making the other to pout at his hyungs for a few seconds, knowing that there is no way out but to tell them, he mumbled out something making them to hum again...

"I-i am having sleep paralysis again...I s-swear hyung, I am not stressed that much, b-but still its occurring, I guess its b-because I am still so sad and miss snowball...i-i don't know hyung." he said, the conversation itself making him tired as he slowly rested his entire weight on the side of the counter. Jin and Namjoon frowned sighing, while Jin hugged the bunno sideways making the other to lean on him.

Soon the trio packed up and the work for the day in the café was over. The three were slurping on an ice cream bar as they walked towards their homes. Both the elder's lips were blue because of the blueberry flavor of the ice stick while Jungkook's were red a he was having strawberry one.

"Namjoon hyung!"

"Yes Koo, what happened bub?"

"D-do demons speak?"

Jin chuckled giving him a funny look while Namjoon too looked at him curiously for the unusual question. 

"Eh?" Namjoon tried clarifying if he heard the little one correctly as they walked another turn on the road.

"Can the demon's speak? A-and do they wear clothes?" Now Jin was kinda giggling hearing these questions from Jungkook.

"Baby? Are you seriously all right? Looks like not getting enough sleep is playing with your thoughts" Jin said not trying to make Jungkook's question seem funny but at the same time trying to say that the younger need not worry about such things.

While the bunno huffed thinking that the two hyungs of his were not taking him seriously. So he decided to say about what he was going through for all these past days. He started from the day he saw the dark figure whir past his room, to it extending its stay in his vision for longer than before. Then the shadow speaking for the first time, or to be specific how it called out to his kitten. Then searching for it in the subsequent days when the actual owner of snowball took him away. 

Both Namjoon and Jin were now standing still looking at Jungkook with wide eyes and empty ice cream stick in their mouth while the bunno was pouting at them looking guilty for having hidden it from them, he kinda knew that Jin would literally pick him up and take him to their home if he'd have mentioned it, that is why he never bothered them. 

"Jungkook? Why are you telling us this only now? We could have hel-"

"I-i am sorry hyung, I know you'd worry a lot about me, b-but I did not want to bother you guys" the little one mumbled...while Jin and Namjoon looked at him sympathetically. They know that Jungkook was always looked down upon and was never provided help with anything, even if he asked. Maybe that was why he finds it difficult to be relying on them even if they were ready to do anything for the innocent kid.

"It's okay Kook...but please don't hide important things like these from people who care for you in the future yeah? We are always there for you." The eldest said smiling slowly caressing the soft cheeks as he removed a few strands of the brown hair to the side while the cutie just nodded, eyes cast down still having the small guilt lingering in his mind.

Soon they were approaching the couples home while the three furrowed their eyebrows seeing three cars parked in front of their home, they looked quite expensive while Namjoon let out a gasp after a few seconds...

"T-those are m-my family's" he mumbled as his grip tightened over Jin's hands, heart beating erratically as the thought of seeing his family after years. They were very specific in saying that they never wanted to see him ever again, the what is the occasion now?   

Jin's breath hitched as he looked to the side towards his boyfriend. 

"L-let's go in Joonie, don't worry, I am with you" he whispered almost inaudibly.

"Kookie, w-would you be okay? Do you want to com-"

"It's okay hyung. I can't come in right now. I'll go back safely. Please take care" the younger said, eyes washed with worry. He had heard the elder's story of how the family had treated him after coming to know about his sexuality, right now seeing all these parked cars out of the simple home gave uneasiness to his heart, he hoped that they were there only to make up with the couple and not tear them apart. 

The two nodded their heads, not in a position to voice out anything right now while Jungkook gave them a small smile for comfort and fastened his steps towards his home as the sun was almost setting making the sky dark.

"J-jin, you will always be there with me right?" He could hear the said male take a deep breath at his question.

"Always love, forever"

________________________________________________________________________________

Author:

This is the first chapter I am writing after publishing "The ticket", thought of taking a week break from writing because after my first book, I started writing the second one literally the next day. How is the story so far? Hope you guys like it...love you<3

Anygays.....BYEEEEE<3