Chapter 42

The man in the police station was now seething in anger while his police friend was trying his best to calm him down

The man in the police station was now seething in anger while his police friend was trying his best to calm him down. But how can he when he heard the name of the person behind all this unfortunate events happening to his brother was none other than the fiancée of the same?

The moment that thug was got and beaten badly, he spilled everything. How is family's life is at stake and how they kidnapped Taehyung some months before, how he escaped with very bad injuries and how they again tried to kill him yesterday, and the worst revelation was the one who asked them to do this was Mina and her husband John.

"Jimin, I don't know what to do anymore baby. Wooshik told that just the words of the thug is not enough to get her a life imprisonment and she would likely to come out of the jail within a few months even if she is found guilty." he said hugging the younger who had a worried expression on his face. 

He was crying badly hearing how that wicked witch was behind all this. He knew she was cheap, but did not expect her to stoop this low for the money and properties. He really wants to see her face when she comes to know about the truth, and he is waiting for that.

"Yoon, let's see okay? We will try to find some evidenced against her and John's company and some proofs that she was the one who sent men to kill our brother. We can do this for Tae right? Just a few more days...till then we'll keep an eye on her and keep Tae safe in the hospital" hearing this Yoongi instantly nodded and asked if Wooshik would be able to get two officers to guard the room on special reasons...that is usually for some big VIP or for people who had life threat.

The small beeps of machines and the regular sound of nurses coming and going, the drip falling so slow that even time seemed to be stuck in the room. Taehyung was on the bed, head covered in plaster after the surgery, his hands were also having quite some injuries and were all bandaged up. He wasn't looking as bad as when Jungkook found him from the basement, all thanks to the little bun taking care of him all these days.

He could hear everything that was going on. How his brother and brother in law cried so bad in the morning after he was stabilized, how Mr. Lee had consoled them and gave them strength to be hopeful for his recovery and that wretched fake crying sound of the woman that he hates the most now.

After all his memories were back and the first thing he remembered were the day he was attacked by three goons. How badly he was beaten up in a abandoned basement of a building and how much he struggled to keep up with it so as to not faint and make it easier for them to kill him. He still remembers those heel clicks and the shoes taps that entered the basement only to raise his blood dripping face to see his fiancée and a man beside her grabbing her waist.

He wasn't jealous, he has never ever seen the woman but in photos, this was the first time he even met her in real life. This was just a marriage he was ready to do so that Mr. Lee's wish and promise would be fulfilled and his parents would be proud of him now at least. But when the venomous voice dripped saying how all she wants is the company and how she is going to kill him so that the properties would be transferred to her name and how the man beside her kissed her in front of him, as if Taehyung gave two fucks about it.