Chapter 58

Even the sun shining directly onto his eyes seemed to give him a sense of safety and calmness

Even the sun shining directly onto his eyes seemed to give him a sense of safety and calmness. Hearing Jungkook's laughter itself was like a medicine to him. His bunny and his brother in law were so happy at the turn of events that they could not stop celebrating before the judgement itself.

The judge had asked for a small break before the final judgement. Everyone were waiting out as the judge was writing down the crimes and punishments for the four.

The time flew by and they were all sitting inside the court room again. Waiting for the judge to tell his statements.

"Ms. Lee Mina is found guilty for attempted murder and kidnapping. Keeping in mind of the future plans of killing Mr. Min Yohan and also the white collar crime such as tax evasion and illegal trades and providing less than minimum wage to many unskilled workers of the company. Hence she is ordered to submit a fine of 6 million Won to the government for tax evasion and serve a period of seven years in jail without parole for the first five years."

"Mr. Johnathan Miller is found guilty for attempted murder and kidnapping. Keeping in mind of the future plans of killing Mr. Min Yohan and also the white collar crime such as tax evasion and illegal trades and other unethical deals with many companies. Hence he is ordered to submit a fine of 2 million Dollars to the American government and 4 million Won to Korean government for tax evasion and serve a period of 5 years in South Korean Jail without parole after which he will be deported to America to serve the remaining of three years in jail because of his dual citizenship.

"Mrs. Min Sooya guilty of supporting a murder and also being actively a part of it and unethical activity of swapping a new born. Child abuse and child neglection. Attempted murder and kidnapping and for lying in the court. Hence she is ordered to serve a period of 15 years in jail with no excuse of parole for the first seven years."

"Mr. Min Yohan guilty of murder and also a part of it and unethical activity of swapping a new born. Child abuse and child neglection. Attempted murder and kidnapping and for lying in the court. Threatening of public and the case of hit and run. Hence he is ordered to serve a period of 20 years in jail with no excuse of parole for the first 12 years."

After all the punishments were declared the convicts were immediately locked with handcuffs.

Yohan was looking at Taehyung and Yoongi with seething anger but the two young men knew that he cannot do anything to them, not now not ever.

Taehyung felt a  small body hugging him, a smile automatically forming on his face knowing who it was.

"I love you hyungie" he heard the lovely voice as he held those hands that was hugging his stomach. Detaching it from himself to turn around and look at the younger.

"I love you more love. You are my world" he said leaving a small kiss on his hair as he hugged him. He couldn't express in words how much happiness he was feeling at their victory. Yoongi and Jimin too came towards them, everyone happy at the turn of events.