Chapter 8

The cuddly bunny wrapped in the medium sized and warm blanket was snoring away in the smallest and cutest voice

The cuddly bunny wrapped in the medium sized and warm blanket was snoring away in the smallest and cutest voice. The brown tuft of hair was the only thing to bee seen out of the blanket. Snowball by his feet curled into a ball itself, sleeping peacefully.

The peaceful surrounding was suddenly cut off by the alarm that was set by Jungkook himself the previous night. Small whining noise leaving his parted lips as he opened his eyes, looking at the surroundings with a confused expression. After a few moments he realized, everything that happened yesterday going through his head, a small smile on his lips at the warmth around him. His legs could also feel the soft fur of snowball. It was something that he had dreamt of when he was a teenager. Definitely not the living conditions, but still this is more than he can ask for. 

"Snowball, babyyy, come here" he called out to the white fur ball by the other end of the bed that meowed back and waddled over the thick fluffy blanket to Jungkook. The boy petted the cat that was purring in content, hands halting for a second seeing the dirt marks shaped like a hand on the white fur of the kitten.

He shook his head wanting the intrusive thoughts to go away. Thinking that snowball would have just gone to some dirty nook in the house and that's why there is dirt in his fur, the hand like outline was just his imagination.

He took his phone to see the network line on his phone in full signal. Happy that now he can contact Mr. Yang and let him know that he has settled fairly well. Today he had decided to join Jin and Namjoon to go to the café and get to know the work and his role. Jin had said he would mostly be in the kitchen doing the baking, but still it seemed right for him to go and be familiar with the place.

Placing another plate with rice and mixed fish bits, and giving a lot of kisses on the kitten and praising it for finishing its dinner the previous night, Jungkook put on a fairly loose pants and a oversized T shirt, heading out to the couple's home to go together to the café.

Jin and Namjoon had decided to not open their yard sale for today as they wanted to show Jungkook around and get him familiar with their café and the town.

Snowball stood on the window sill looking at the retreating figure of Jungkook, looking at the few squirrels that were playing on the tree outside the house. He turned back to see the dark, black figure covered in dust and dirt staring at it making him hiss is warning.

But the figure just turned away, going towards the kitchen to the plate placed on the ground, taking it and repeating the same thing as yesterday night. Snowball slowly and warily treaded towards the dark shadow like thing. Mewling slowly in fear as the figure stopped all the movement, turning its head to look at the creature looing back right at it.

It crouched down, taking three bites of food in its hands and placing it on the floor near the kitten and got up to proceed eating. While Snowball licked the floor clean, not leaving even a grain of rice or a shred of fish meat on the floor.