Chapter 32

Taehyung was concerned

Taehyung was concerned. Very concerned one can say. Jungkook and Jin were preparing the final dishes in the kitchen by themselves and when the younger came to the living room to call them for the lunch that's when he saw all the color gone from the younger's face.

No happiness and no glow found in them, those twinkling eyes now replaced with the same sadness that he used to see when he first saw Jungkook. The day was fun if he did not include his troubled heart and constant worry for the younger who seemed to be lost drowning in thoughts.

Even now, when they usually joke around and hold hands while walking, pecking each other's cold cheeks or shivering lips, but now Jungkook was looking lost, no happy talks or giggles in sight. Just walking towards their home in pure silence.

They reached to the building fairly early considering that they weren't flirting or playing the way back. Tae sighed really worried right now. Did he do something that the younger did not like? Was something bothering him? Every thought was running frantically. But after a long wait, he herd the beautiful voice again. He turned back to see Jungkook had changed his clothes back to the regular shirt and shorts.

"Hyungie? Sit on the couch, I wanted to give you something" Jungkook said, small smile grazing his lips, but even that did not reach his eyes. I looked a bit sad too which made his heart clench.

Seeing Jungkook hiding something behind his smaller frame, Tae got curious and immediately obeyed, sitting on the couch, ready to see what the younger had to give him. A surprised gasp left his mouth when he saw a beautifully wrapped box of gift being forwarded towards him. Even if his mind was raging with sadness, Jungkook became happy seeing his hyungie's reaction. Only if he was able to enjoy it in the moment.

Tae immediately hugged the younger, the gift still in between them, pressed between their bodies as Tae left small butterfly kisses all over the other's face making Jungkook let out giggles. Hearing which half of his worries immediately washed away. But what he did not notice was the glossy eyes of the younger when he pulled back from the hug. He took the gift loving the thought and love Jungkook put into it for buying it for him.

After his gift session, he immediately carried Jungkook earning a squeak, but he just chuckled, and settled him on the couch, grabbing the small blanket and comforter and bundling him up and asking him to wait. Tae went into their bedroom, opening the cupboard and taking the gift that he had hidden well behind his clothes.

Jungkook's eyes widened when he say a long velvet box in the elder's hands. 

"I brought something for you too baby" he looked at the eyes one last time, a small flutter in his heart seeing the sparkle in the eyes he loved. He slowly opened the box revealing two beautiful anklets, it was looking so precious in the warm evening sunlight. 

Tae slowly removed the blanket that was covering Jungkook's folded legs. He did it as if he was unwrapping some precious gift, with all the gentleness. Taking the other's ankle on hold, he kept the pretty legs on his knee. Jungkook was looking at him with so much emotions in his eyes, seeing the elder handling him as if he was a piece of precious glass, with so much love and care.