Chapter 6

He took the broom and a towel to cover his nose and started to slowly and steadily gather all the cow webs from the walls and the ceilings making sure nothing falls to his eyes

He took the broom and a towel to cover his nose and started to slowly and steadily gather all the cow webs from the walls and the ceilings making sure nothing falls to his eyes. Rolling the webs on the broom with his fingers and putting it in the corner, he started to broom the thick layer of dust on the floor. He was having a bit hard time trying not to sneeze continuously when eventually the dust made its way to his nose, but in the end everything was complete.

He again did a double cleaning with the broom to remove some stubborn dust that might be in the floor. Taking a sponge that was slightly dampened he scrubbed and cleaned every inch of the small room to remove the dirt. 

The walls, floor, windows everything was now clean. Jungkook took the bed that was already on the bedframe and pulled it down, now trying to place the new one on it with difficulty because it was considerable more heavy. By the looks of it, Mr. Yang seems to have given him a good quality bed to sleep on.

He took his bags that was by the window side and kept in on the bed only to stop for a second as he looked at the zipper of the bag that was open.

"W-wait, I don't remember opening my bag tho" he mumbled in confusion. He tried hard to remember if he had by any chance opened it or not, eventually settling to believe that he opened it while deciding if he wants to eat the Kimbap or not and tried not to think much about it.

"Jungkook do you want me to keep the television in the living room or just dispose it? I mean its a nice show piece" Namjoon chuckled as Jungkook emerged from the bedroom after the cleaning.

"No need hyung, I'll dispose it off, give it. Keeping it there will do no good, just waste of space" he said as Namjoon carefully placed the equipment on his hands."

"By the way, while coming back if you find any flowers in the fields or the side, pluck a bunch" the elder said, getting a doubtful hum from the bunno who agreed but did not know why.

Jungkook took the TV to the dump yard that was like half a kilometer away from his place. This place was used to dump any type of non degradable things and the waste management officials would come once a month to pick up and recycle it.

While coming back he saw many daisies on the side of the road. They looked so beautiful. So just like Namjoon said, he picked up a bunch of them and skipped his way back home.

Its funny how a day before he was crying and getting hit. Sleeping in empty stomach and counting his days when the misery will end, but now when he was actually by his own, it felt weirdly free. Like no, he wasn't living in the best of conditions. He will have to walk to every place just like before and he might not have a company or person who he hopes will care for him.

But on the brighter side, he does not have to wait on hand and foot for three people who sees him as nothing but a waste, he would at least be ale to eat breakfast without the fear of getting caught. There maybe days he would have to sleep on empty stomach. But the thought of not being woken up with cold water on his face or a slap on his cheeks is enough to make his heart warm and cozy.

He made two very good and helpful friends. He found a job and everything seemed to be good for now and he couldn't ask for more. He has a source of income till he finds a regular job and all thanks to getting thrown out of the hell hole.

"hyunggg! will these daisies be enough? why did you want them by the way?" Jungkook asked as he entered the living room that was almost fully clean, just a few spots that need to be thoroughly touched up. 

"Look at this Kook" Namjoon said, fingers pointing to a beautiful vase on the stand where the TV was first kept. The beautiful Ombre peacock shade on the vase was not first visible at all, it was fully covered in thick dust. After cleaning it looked so pretty. The bunno smiled wide looking at it, handing the bunch of flower to Namjoon who kept it in the vase and poured some water to it.

everything was falling in place and the bunno headed to the kitchen to see if Jin wanted any help only to widen his eyes at the sight. Damn! was Jin a cleaning fairy or something? Being the dirtiest room in the whole house, he thought it will take Jin a lot of time, but seeing the spotless kitchen right now made him realize that he was just a very slow cleaner.

"Hyung!, h-how did you clean so fast tho?"

Jin chuckled looking at the wide eyed bunny. Shaking a bottle in his hands that had a green liquid in it. It's just some cleaning liquid and acid Kook, takes away stains quicker. But we should be careful to not get it in your skin. Always wear gloves while using it" he explained making Jungkook let out a "oooh".

Soon everything was in its place, all clean and tidy. Jin was also going to clean the bathroom of the house when Jungkook denied saying that the elder had done more than a lot of help and he was so thankful. He just decided to clean it right before freshening up and bath at the night. They were sitting on the couch which was not clean. The mold was still a bit there, which Jungkook made a note to scrub and put it out in the sun.

That is when Jin took out a few packets from the bag he bought.

"Huh? hyung what is that?"

"Sandwiches, did you think I'll leave you hungry after all this work Kook?" Jin teased the bunny who was looking at him in surprise. He was so touched by their generosity that his eyes watered a bit, sniffling not wanting to break down in happy tears which earned a few fond awws from the couple who ruffled his fluffy hair.

"W-wait a second, I think I have Kimbap too, we'll eat that along with the sandwich" Jungkook said as he got up to fetch the cover from his bag in the bedroom. Momentarily the fact that his bag was open when he entered the room to clean it passed through his mind, but he just shrugged it off. 

He came back to the living room only to see Jin taking out three packets of chocolate milk from the bag making him smile. These two hyungs were so kind and generous, he felt so loved and wanted even if they met a few hours ago. 

He opened the packet to see that there were only two rolls in it when he clearly remembers that Mr. Yang told him that there were three rolls in the pack. 

Maybe Mr. Yang did not notice that the shop keeper had packed just two, maybe that is the quantity of one serving, Jungkook thought trying to find a reason and shared the two among the three of them and had a hearty meal for the day.

________________________________________________________________________________

Author:

Today was a really bad day...I hate it😭

Anygays.....BYEEEE<3