Chapter 15

The sweet little boy scurried his way to his home as the chilling cold was creeping to his bones

The sweet little boy scurried his way to his home as the chilling cold was creeping to his bones. Teeth were chattering a bit as the cold night settled in, Jungkook quickly took out his keys and went inside the comfort of the house. He remembers the first day here, the house was so cold and lifeless, but now it looked a bit homely to be honest.

A small smile on his lips as he took in the view of his living room. He removed the scarf on his neck, eyes widening slightly as he hit himself on his forehead for the forgetfulness...

"Aish! Again forgot to give Jin hyung his scarf back" he mumbled pouting as he folded the woolen cloth and kept it on the couch itself to give it back to his hyung tomorrow.

He hates to freshen up in this cold, but he did not take a shower yesterday and the idea of not taking one today made him scrunch his face letting out a cute ew while he shook his head in denial. Quickly stripping himself out of the comfortable clothing he huffed standing in the middle of the bedroom in his panties. To be honest the coldness was making his bones rigid, he need to eat something warm for the body if he needs to make it out alive in this weather.

But the cold was nowhere to be seen when his eyes caught hold of the small black shirt of his in the corner of the room that had a lot of white fur on it. Eyes becoming glossy in an instant, but he shook his head smiling and made his way to the bathroom.

The cold shower was the last thing he wanted right now, but he has to take one, or he can just be one stinky boy. He was almost trembling by the time he came out of the bathroom, wrapping himself in a towel like a burrito. As he was changing his clothes, he heard a creaking sound from somewhere in the house, stilling all his actions as he tried to listen to the sound again. But shrugged when no other sound came after a minute and continued with his work.

"Hmmmm" he sighed looking around in the storage cupboard as was thinking of what to make for dinner. Eyes immediately going for rice and the instant soup packet. He had bought many of those because he liked the taste of it and it was also very warm and good for the winter. 

So he took some rice and kept in a pot for boiling while he took another vessel for the soup. Emptying the can of tuna and mixing it with chili sauce and mayo, he assembled the soup in a bowl and kept the remaining in the pot itself and mixed the rice and tuna sauce as he took the plate and the bowl to the living room to eat.

He was reading a book that he took from the town library...from Namjoon to be exact. The male had given Jungkook the book when he saw that Jungkook had a lot of interest in reading, so he sometimes brings book for his little one from the library with his membership card. It was about a story of a siblings who had lost their parents in an accident and were living with their aunt who did not want them at all and how they find peace and happiness afterwards.

It kinda reminded him of his own life making him unnecessarily emotional at this night time. The boy wanted a peaceful night of sleep for god sakes.

Soon the night fell and he was already curled on the bed under the fluffy blanket dozing away with a beautiful dream on his mind, but soon the darkness fell on the dream as his ears caught on with some noise, like something was clattering together?

His sleepy eyes opened slowly, the dark ceiling coming to his vision. The boy got up stretching himself as he decided to drink some water, the cold air was drying his throat quite frequently, so he stretched his hands to the side table to take the bottle that was filled with water, taking gulps of the cold liquid. But soon the water was all over his shirt and mouth when he flinched at another loud noise from the kitchen.

He quickly ran to the living room, towards the door. If its a thief, all he can do is to run towards his hyungs house and alert them, he can't fight someone with a weapon alone. Hell! he can't fight a man with no weapon either, in short he does not know how to fight.

Soon the clattering stopped and small noise of the wood creaking was heard, the sound that he dreaded all those days, the sight that he wished he's never see, emerging from the corridor towards the living room.

"H-help" the groggy voice echoed in the almost empty living room while a shiver ran down the spine of the younger. Seeing the figure that was approaching to the room, his legs seemed to be frozen. He wished to faint right now rather than to see the sight in front of him.

"Food, w-water...help!"

Tears were running down Jungkook's face, as his hands trembled, his eyes were wide in fear as he took micro steps back towards the living room door, his hands frantically searching for the lock. He turned quickly to see the lock was almost undone, and unlocked it fully. His neck was creeping up with the thought of the thing behind him.

"HELP!!!!" the young boy shouted as he ran outside, eyes were red, nose was paining in the cold as his legs trembled both in cold and adrenaline rush. He looked back towards the door to see the figure no where in sight. He ran as fast as he could. Was it a robber? A ghost? He didn't know, all he knew was he was terrified and he needs his hyungs right now.

The cold air was making it difficult for him to run fast, but he was in front of the cozy home within minutes, panting hard, he crouched holding his knees as he was catching his breath. He quickly made his way towards the wooden door and knocked. 

The couple made their way out. Nor did Jungkook notice the reddened eyes of the couple, nor did he question why the two were awake at 3 am in the morning. All he could think about right now was the thing in his house.

"H-hyung! h-help" he said, eyes big and hands trembling while Namjoon and Jin looked at him shocked seeing his condition, all the bad scenarios running in their mind as to what happened to their little Kook.

________________________________________________________________________________

Author:

Hellooo....I was sitting and trying to draw this house plan of Jungkook's house in this story, just because I was bored...also I know the pic of the house was two storied, but please let's just assume it was a single floor house...love you guys<3

Anygays.....BYEEEEE<3

BYEEEEE<3