Chapter 53 ❤

The morning was so calm and cool

The morning was so calm and cool. It has been years since Taehyung has had such a happy morning.

His arms wrapped around the person that he'd even give his life for. Sleeping in peace knowing that there was no one to shout at him or disgrace him at his achievements. The mansion only filled with people who loved him for who he is, Taehyung's mind was at peace.

Most of the days he'd end up in his pent house alone not able to bear the hurtful words that used to spill out of Yohan's and Sooya's mouth. He has always consoled himself saying maybe he hasn't done enough for them, or maybe its because he was just adopted. But that wasn't the case at all. After all these years of doubt, the truth that was revealed yesterday answered all questions and he couldn't' be more thankful.

A small finger gliding over his nose and cheeks was first that disturbed him from his dreamy thoughts. The next was a small body squirming. Then he finally opened his eyes when a beautiful giggle reached his ears.

"What made my love so happy and giggly early in the morning hmm?" the raspy voice reached Jungkook's ears as his breath hitched, grip tightening over the other's sweatshirt as Jungkook hid his blushing face on the elder's chest, Taehyung laughing at the shy reaction of the younger.

He massaged the younger's scalp, a content purr leaving Jungkook's mouth as he gave a silly smile looking up at Taehyung. The elder caressed the baby cheeks of the bunno which was still slightly pink in color at the blood rush a few seconds ago, admiring the beauty at the silence and comfort of their room.

"I gave you a small kiss, and when I backed away I saw you pouting and leaning in to get more" Jungkook said answering the question that Taehyung had asked him some time ago giggling again while now this time Taehyung's face was heated up groaning at his sleepy self for doing that.

"Mhmm, and my bunny is making fun of me for that?" Taehyung asked back with a teasing tone, the large palms immediately finding its place on the smooth legs of the younger, squeezing the inner thighs as Jungkook closed his legs in sensitivity.

Before he could even get a word out he felt his neck and throat being kissed and sucked, the naughty hands already moving towards his crotch.

"Tsk...already hard I see" he teased as a whine left Jungkook's mouth, the warm hands were grudgingly slow on his slightly hard cock, his underwear already down his legs and he couldn't help but squirm and try to find some relief in the small friction provided by his meanie boyfrined.

A comparatively loud moan left Jungkook's mouth as he clutched onto Taehyung's shirt for dear life when the elder's thumbs pressed on tip of his leaking member and at the same time his skin was sucked from a very sensitive spot on his neck, his eyes becoming blurry with pleasure.

But a knock on the door disturbed the couple from the very steamy moment, Jungkook gasping for air as he closed his legs, pulling back his cloth that was kicked down the bed along with the sheets, so that he could cover himself better.