Chapter 60

The day was a beautiful one today, excitement and hope soaring through the roof as two men were busy readying everything for a huge step in their lives

All their friends and family were going to come today for the inauguration of the new café that they were going to open in the busy city.

Seokjin and Namjoon were so happy today, their dreams unfolding bit by bit with their joint effort for a better future. As their previous plan, they did not sell the café in the countryside to a businessman, instead he offered them to open a separate branch in the city.

So instead of having to lose their first ever café shop, they found a reliable manager to take care of the one in the remote area while they both will be the ones managing the café in Seoul. Namjoon's and Jin's parents were eager to help them set up the new shop, while their sons were clear with their plans.

All the installments and everything was done with their own money. Namjoon's dad was so proud of his kids that he even shed a tear or two seeing how much he had made the two suffer because of his conservative past.

"Baby, should I leave this table here itself? Or do you want them to be inside the bigger room to keep the snacks and drinks?" Namjoon asked, holding a big table as if it did not take any effort for him.

Jin widened his eyes looking at Namjoon, who looked even more tiny behind the huge table he was holding.

"O-oh my god Joonie, your hands are gonna pain. No need to keep them in the room, there are plenty of tables there already. I am going to ask the workers to finish the last minute works fast and get ready to serve when the guests come okay?" he said as Namjoon gave him a wink and his dimple smile. 

Jin could only blush, rolling his eyes and walking past the younger towards the entrance to order the next works the helpers had to do.

" Oh, hello there Seokjin-shi...is there anything else for the members to finish before the inauguration?" a middle aged man asked Jin who was coming out of the building to the entrance of the café. Jin smiled at him nodding. He walked outside to look at the decoration at the entrance of the café.

"You guys have done a wonderful job, only one lef- AAAAAH!" he screamed, not that loud but definitely a scared one when someone from behind him closed his eyes and yelled a "BOOO!" in his ears. The sound slowly registering in his brain.

"You brat! Kookie, why did you scare me?" he laughed, holding the hands and dragging the person to his front only to widen his eyes at the person who he dragged.

"Tae? You? wait why did you sound like Jungkook then?" he sounded dumbfounded only to turn around when he heard a giggle. The same sweet sound he adored.

"Aaah! there he is.." he smiled pulling both the younger's into a tight sandwich hug with Jungkook in between.
" I thought that both of you will be coming afterwards, during the opening?" Jin said, a confused look on his face. While Jungkook and Taehyung both shook their heads like little kids, grinning.

"Nope! It's our favorite hyung's special day and we are going to be late? Never!" Taehyung said dramatically as Jungkook snickered thinking about a certain cat like hyung who will be glaring and pouting at his boyfriend for calling Jin as his favorite hyung.

"Ah! Anyways, welcome to my new café" Jin said, bowing as if the two youngers were kings. The two stood there giggling while some workers were wonderstruck seeing Kim Taehyung at the shop. He was quite a popular personality in the country, and seeing him talking so casually here was a wonder to them.

Jin immediately dragged both of them into the shop, mouth already shouting out "JOOONIE" calling out to his boyfriend to show him who has visited their café first. 

As the time approached, first it was the parents of Jin who came. They were so proud of seeing all the effort both Jin and Namjoon had put on their dreams and how far they have come. Unlike Namjoon's parents, Jin's mom and dad had always been in contact and always knew how much their sons suffered to bring themselves up from the ground.

Seeing Jungkook and Taehyung, they were introduced to each other and were talking happily when Namjoon's parents arrived. Their arrival was like a loud and huge crowd of kids entering the amusement park. A laughing Mr. and Mrs. Kim, a squealing baby seeing the beautiful decorations, and Namjoon's hyung and noona who were laughing at their child. Everyone were loud.

"Oh my! Namjoon hyung? You are totally opposite of everyone in your family hyung!" Jungkook whispered in surprise seeing how loud literally everyone who came from Namjoon's family were. He has known the elder for being calm and collected and really mature all these days.

Namjoon just laughed at the remark, knowing very well how more louder the others will get when they are more happy and excited, this was just the beginning.

As they were talking Euna and her husband came forwards, smiling at Taehyung.

"Hey Tae? How are you now? Hope my hyung treated you well" Euna said with a humorous touch in the end making the younger laugh. 

"I could have never guessed you both were related at all" Taehyung answered her for which she and her husband cracked up laughing. It was true that Hyungshik and Euna were related, but both looked so different even if they were first cousins.

"Hyungie? Jinnie hyung is looking fo-...oh!...oh hello!" he shyly mumbled after almost running towards the trio and seeing two new people.

"Hey! I know you...weren't you with Namjoon that day when Taehyung was admitted in the hospital?" Euna wondered giving a confused look towards Jungkook as the boy was still shy to talk with them. But Taehyung made things easier for the bunno by pulling him towards himself.

"Yup, meet Jungkook, my sweet sweeet boyfriend" he said, giving a chaste kiss on the pink cheeks of the younger making him to let out a shy whine of embarrassment.

 But Euna could only look at him with so much surprise hearing the wonderful news. She immediately neared the younger, trying to conceal her squeal as she hugged Jungkook, the poor bunno surprised at the sudden contact and not knowing how to react.

"Oh my god Taehyung-ah! He is so cute, he looks so sweet, I swear to god even if I did not know him, but seeing him cry that day made me feel so bad!" she blabbered. She has always been talkative and the woman had a very calming presence making Jungkook warm up to her almost instantly.

"I'm gonna pull out Yoongi's hair for not telling me that you have a boyfrined and that too such a sweet person.....unlike that bitch!" she mumbled the last part referring to Mina. It looked as if that she too wasn't really fond of the marriage news and now after knowing all the truth from the court, you could imagine her hatred towards that vile woman.

Namjoon's hyung was a business partner with Yoongi while Euna was his close friend, so naturally the knew each other except for Namjoon, who was still wondering how he never new about Taehyung. Maybe because he had no contact with his family for over five years and Euna was married to their family just six to seven years back.

They couldn't ask for anything more. Taehyung getting a sweet family he had ever wanted with people who loved him, even if it did not include a mother and father, still Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi and Jimin were enough for him. A wonderful and understanding partner who is his entire world. He is ready to give up on anything if it means for Jungkook's happiness, he loves the younger that much. He just couldn't be more happier.

________________________________________________________________________________

Author:  

The story is nearing its end...did you guys like this story? Or was it too confusing and dramatic?

Anygays.....BYEEEEE<3