Chapter 30

Legs tangled looking as if one person had four legs

Legs tangled looking as if one person had four legs. One veiny hands roaming and squeezing the waist and stomach while the another one gripping the exposed milky thighs, leaving finger prints of red on them. Moans and whimpers as his tongue was sucked and lips were bitten, neck littered with a few love bites from yesterday night.

A week of blissful presence of each other. They couldn't even keep their hands to themselves. Be it the warm cuddles turning to steamy kisses, or the elder creeping up behind him to pepper butterfly kisses behind his neck.

Jungkook was straddling Tae, bodies pressed so close, not even a bit of space for the air to pass through.

"Ah! you taste so good sweetheart" Tae breathed out, inhaling huge amount of oxygen, lungs relaxing after such an intense make out. The next moment sucking the other's neck right over the marks he left the previous day earning the beautiful moans from the bunny on his lap.

In a moment of heat Jungkook thrusted foreword, their heats pressing together, making him whimper, but Tae groaned instantly stopping his ministrations on the waist and the neck.

"Baby, w-we should stop." he said, breath hitting straight to the other's lips. Jungkook's eyes were teary and dazed, brain muzzy, the touches still burning on his waist, his lips stinging. Jungkook widened his eyes, face instantly reddening as he hid his cute blushy face on the other's neck earning a breathy laugh.

"Well well, look who is shy now huh? My needy little bunny" he rasped biting the other's pink cheeks.

"H-hey! M'not n-needy" he whined biting the already red plump lips making the other's breath heavy, he wasn't kidding when he said that everything about Jungkook was addicting. He meant each and every word he said.

The younger crawled down to the bed from Tae's lap, ass right in front of his hungry eyes that turned dark seeing the round plump globes. This boy was making him question his existence right now he swears to god.   

Jungkook plopped down, a tired whine leaving his rosy lips lying on his stomach while his cute plush butt were ready like a meal for the hungry eyes that seemed to be looking at him with such an intensity and the boy had no idea. 

"My sweet bunny, just. can't. keep. your. sluttiness. to. yourself" he pressed squeezing the other's ass earning a gasp, the boba head turning instantly, cheeks red with shyness while he couldn't even keep the eye contact with the other that looked at him ferally.

Tae just bent down squeezing the squishy mounds harder earning a breathy moan, Jungkook was sensitive all over and the very thought just made him want to do wild things to him. Resting his knees on either side of the younger who was still laying on his stomach, face squished on the pillow, he slowly raised the other's T shirt, kissing the dainty waist making the other jolt in surprise.

He began sucking and nibbling on the soft skin as his hands were pressing the other's ass continuously making Jungkook moan more loudly, the feeling of the other's hands on one of his vulnerable parts making his blood rush south at a very fast rate.