Chapter 41

Giggles and laughter filled the house as the bunny ran while a tiger right behind him was trying to catch him

Giggles and laughter filled the house as the bunny ran while a tiger right behind him was trying to catch him...yes exactly "trying".

It was so beautiful to hear the squeals when he almost neared to catch the younger or the giggles the bunno left when Tae was far from him saying that the elder was too old to catch him. The time seemed to run so fast whenever they were together.

They were in the middle of a heated make-out when Jungkook looked at Tae naughtily and licked his nose and ran away making the man run behind him. It was all fun will Jungkook actually became tired and Tae finally caught him, tickling the life out of him. Oh how happy they are right now.

"Let's get going baby, we should reach back before evening. We have our shift today" Tae said, not talking eyes off from the petal like soft lips of the younger who knew exactly how much the elder was controlling not to devour him right now in the living room.

But as much as he'd love that...Tae was right, they had to hurry. He only had to buy a good bag and shoes. Everything else were already brought the last time they went to the city. Nodding his head he immediately changed his clothes same goes with Tae and the two set out again to the same market to buy the remaining stuff.

No one knows what happened or how it happened. Taehyung was carrying one shopping bag in one hand with a ice cream on another. Jungkook had two ice creams of different flavors on both his hands, licking it alternatively. He only remembers turning his head to ask Tae if he wanted to taste his ice cream. Then he remembers a car, a crash and then everything seemed to be a blur.

How he pushed away Tae, how the car still hit the elder quite badly. How the other's head was bleeding, how a familiar face of his sister was looking at him in worry and how Hana took the both of them to the hospital.

The sharp smell of medicines and hospital cleaner, the small murmur of the waiting families, cries of people who lost loved ones, sound of shoes walking hurriedly to attend emergency. Jungkook felt a soft hand over his, turning his head to see his sister, still having the worried look over her face.

"Jungkook are you okay? Who was that with you? Do I need to call the doctor to check on you?" she asked looking for any injuries on the boy while he shook his head, still in a daze. He wanted everything to be just a dream, but deep inside he knew it was happening right now in the present.

The nurse came giving out the form to fill while Hana helped the younger fill it, she learned that the man inside was her younger brother's boyfriend and also that he had no memories and Jungkook literally does not know the full name of the unconscious man.

She kept the youngers mobile and the shopping bag which had splattered blood on it on the chair and brought some tissues to clean them.

"Jungkook?" she called the younger who was staring at nothing but the blank wall. He looked at her only to give a small smile.