Chapter 48

Mina stood by the small crowd that was standing to receive the visitors of the flight that had just landed

Mina stood by the small crowd that was standing to receive the visitors of the flight that had just landed. She was so eager to meet her husband who she had missed for the past few months. Not knowing that almost ten to fifteen officers were surrounding the area for the arrival of the same man.

After waiting for another fifteen minutes, her eyes glimmered at the sight of the man who was wearing a hoodie, almost hiding his face. She furrowed her eyebrows thinking why the latter was hiding his face. Quickly she approached the male who just came out of the automatic door, taking one of his bags to help him.

"John? What happened why are you hiding half of your face, c'mon let me see you" she said, the last part coming almost desperately, while the man quickly lowered his mask, Mina's eyes widening at the troubled look on his face.

"Mina, I- I am in huge trouble. The company is in loss, and the revenue department has found out all out illegal transactions and tax evasions. Worse part it I am also in debt to Jackson's company. I have no idea how it happened, all just suddenly within a week. I had to flee the country." he whispered as they walked quickly towards their car.

John had a dual citizenship in Korea as well as America, that is why he thought it would be a good idea to come to the country, also the fact that his wife and father in law might help in the problem.

"B-but, everything was going we-"

Before she could finish, they were surrounded by six police officers, all looking at them with a glare making them tremble in fear. 

"Lee Mina and Johnathan Miller, you are under arrest!"

|| In the hospital ||

"But I could easily talk to Hyungshik and let you go for the day babieeee" Taehyung whined, holding the younger closer by his waist as he sat on the bed, head buried in the younger's stomach as his whines came out muffled, making Jungkook giggle.

"No hyungie, you go. I'll finish the day's work and then visit you okay?" Jungkook tried to let the elder understand...even he wanted to take a break and spend time with Taehyung, but Hyungshik has been too busy with increasing number of patients, so he felt it wouldn't be right to leave the doctor and his friend to themselves while he enjoys with his boyfriend.

"Visit? What visit...nope you are staying with me today. Final" the elder said, looking up to the younger's face with a pout. Jungkook was finding it funny how much Taehyung was acting clingy and trying to make him stay with the latter, but he has a weak heart especially for those cute pouty lips.

"Fineee, I'll stay today with you. B-but what about your p-parents? I have neve-"

"I won't be staying there today. I am going to my apartment love. We can be there peacefully" Taehyung said, his voice almost feeling chocked at the mention of the old couple. He has tried almost his entire life to get their love, slowly he felt like he is getting tired of it. After all he is a human too.