Chapter 62

It was a very tired day

It was a very tired day. Long meetings and load amount of work to be completed before the next deadline. Taehyung was buried with heaps of work after being away from the company for all these days. 

Thanks to Mr. Lee and his secretary Yugyeom it was not as bad as he thought that it would be. Staying away from office for almost five months was quite literally a nightmare for him, but the incidents that happened to him in between have been wonderful leaving out the kidnapping part. 

His lovely boyfrined was having a day off, or like two days off after four weeks of work and was resting a very well deserved rest back at their apartment. Mr. Lee had said him to take things slow after everything, but Taehyung being the perfectionist, he is insisted on getting to work quickly as possible.

He said to the older man that he did not want to take over as the CEO right now and Mr. Lee could keep the position till he wanted. Taehyung saw that man as his father figure and he really wanted the elder to give away the company to him just like a father does to his son during his old age.  

So the designer was sitting and breaking his head to finish the pending works.

"Fuck I miss my bunny" a soft whine left his lips, forehead hitting the bench as he laid his head on the heavy wooden desk in his room.

He knows that he will never get used to having to stay away from Jungkook for these long working hours. Hands itching to pick up the phone and video call the love of his life who was just a few minutes away in the safety of their warm home.

But unbeknownst to him way down in the reception...

"Umm, h-hello can I meet Mr. Kim Taehyung?" a timid voice was heard in the area, big expecting eyes waiting for an answer as a sweet looking lady in the reception lifted her gaze from the computer to the boy.

"Oh, do you have an appointment sir?" she asked calmly with a professional smile, only for it to widen seeing the bunno's hair bounce when he shook his head.

"I am so sorry, since he is a person in higher position, we can only allow visitors with an appointment to meet him." she said a apologetic expression on her face.

"O-oh, o-okay...will you please call him and say Jungkook is here? He will know" he said again the expectant look on his face that she could not refuse. Sometimes there are crazy fans that come and ask to meet famous business men like this, but she felt that the man in front of her was genuine and did not mean any harm, so she thought of calling her boss and informing.

"Hello? Taehyung-shi?" she called looking at Jungkook for a second, a chuckle threatening to erupt from her lips seeing the boy smiling his bunny smile the moment she said the elder's name.

"Yes, there is someone named Jungkook waiting here to see you. Can I confirm their identity and send them to you?" she asked, the next works making her wonder who the sweet boy in front of her was.