Chapter 54

Taehyung stood leaning on the car, his wound healing at a very fast rate

Taehyung stood leaning on the car, his wound healing at a very fast rate. To be honest his wounds were not that serious in the accident. He sees it as a blessing that his head was hit and he got to know all his past because of which now he was able to help to put those criminals behind the bars.

He smiled thinking about his cute lover, the reaction when Jungkook will see him standing here waiting for him. How he will cutely glare and pout at him and complain saying him to take rest.

After a few minutes, he saw the nurses whose duties were finished coming out of the hospital. But he was waiting for just one person. That person who had a wide smile showing his cute bunny teeth, walking beside Hoseok as they were talking animatedly.

Jungkook seemed to laugh so hard at something that his friend was saying, and even if Taehyung could not hear anything the two were talking, a wide smile grazed his lips too seeing the younger laugh his heart out.

But soon the laughing male turned to see his boyfrined who was supposed to be resting, standing far away leaning on the black car in the glowing evening sun. The smile turning to a cute pout as his eyes squinted to see if the person is the one he is thinking about, eyes widening in slight realization.

Taehyung saw Jungkook waving at Hoseok and looking at him, smile brighter than the star as he came running over to him. The sweet giggles reaching his ears as soon as Jungkook was within a few feet from him. The soft cuddly warm body of his lover in contact with his, the comfortable hug after a few hours of being away from each other was enough for the two to calm their hearts and lessen the longing they had throughout the day.

"You will never listen to me huh? I asked you to take rest hyungie...and look at you now" Jungkook said, accusingly as he was pointing his finger poking the elder's chest making the other laugh.

"Hmm...give me a break love, I missed you so bad" he groaned giving a chaste kiss to the puffed up cheeks of the younger who only giggled at the reaction of his boyfrined.

Jungkook had decided to go back to his house in the country side to take some clothes and necessary items as his stay in with Taehyung seemed to go longer than expected, and also the fact that the elder was whining for him to stay back with him. In fact almost half of Jungkook's wardrobe was now in the penthouse along with some new clothes that Taehyung had insisted on buying for Jungkook.

The car ride was so smooth, with the faint jazz playing on the radio and the occasional giggles when Taehyung cracks a joke or says something remotely funny. Both were just too much gone for each other and it was obvious.

They reached the road which leads them to the abandoned home, Jungkook's lips forming a small smile seeing the house. It was where it all started and see how far they have come.

It still looked creepy from outside, but the two knew how much homely they have made their first home that they lived together. It was the witness to their first love. In a way it was funny how the creepy house played an important role in their lives.