Chapter 36

Files upon files were piled on the table of the big office

Files upon files were piled on the table of the big office. The handsome CEO was working on analyzing all the information before the meeting so that there would not be any slip up or mishaps in their plan. He looked to the front, his friend having a blank expression staring at nothingness.

"Yoongles, you are being too uptight, relax for now. I'll handle it" his long time friend Jackson said giving him a comforting smile making him to forget almost half his worries in the confident tone, the other half of his worries are Jimin's and their son's well being back in Korea. He really cannot trust his father and mother nowadays, what if they do something to his world. 

"The only suspicion he is going to get would be over the fact that you are suddenly willing to collaborate with them." Yoongi voiced out after a long time of silence. But seeing Jackson smirk he furrowed his eyebrows becoming curious.

"You underestimate me my man, as soon as I got your call and heard what you want, I have been acting as if subtly taking interest in his company and also conducting auditing over their works so that he will believe that this collab is genuine and not a trap" Jackson said wiggling his eyebrows but Yoongi was looking at him in surprise...

"You? The man who wrote a thesis three days before its submission has already planned and executed everything for this meeting?" he asked not able to believe his procrastinating friend has improved this much.

Jackson laughed, the days of their colleges flashing in his brain, those were some wild times to be honest, the most care free days of his life. 
"Yeah, if I act that irresponsible now I will have to close this building within a week mind you" he huffed, almost whining wanting to go back to those wonderful youth of life. 

"But seriously, thanks a lot...I know its a risky game." Yoongi said sincerity, a hand placing itself over the man on the CEO chair. Jackson rolled his eyes mocking his dialogue.

"Dude why are you thanking me, I am literally sitting on this chair because of you idiot!...my dad would have disowned me if it were not for you helping me pass  the finals...pft! that man was ready to throw me away...huh!" he breathed out, laughing at the  thought of the old times.

Soon the two were in their respective cars heading out to meet the CEO of JM industries, Mr. Johnathan Miller, well only Jackson, while Yoongi would be waiting down for the successful collaboration news.

Jackson's company was huge and way out of the league of  JM industries but that has never stopped the huge empire from collaborating with smaller companies. Jackson was a very good and honest person who allowed people like him who are ready to do hard work to join with his company, whereas JM industries and its owner were totally opposite to his principles and policies. But today for his friend he is going to rest those rules or a while and play the field.

He was treated as if he was the American President when he kept his first step in front of the JM company. Three staffs frequently asking for his needs, separate private room for waiting instead of the regular ones that every collaborators uses, he wanted to burst out laughing seeing how much that leech was trying to merge with his company and make money easily. If they had been honest and sincere, he would have accepted their proposal the first time itself.