Chapter 39

A loud knock and a loud call of their name was enough to wake the two tangled men on the bed who were covered with the soft blankets

A loud knock and a loud call of their name was enough to wake the two tangled men on the bed who were covered with the soft blankets. Tae was the first one to wake up, eyes widening at Jin's sound that was heard from outside their entrance door while another sound of Jungkook whining at the disturbance and the warmth leaving his body.

The elder quickly got up, collecting the clothes that were on the floor and covered himself as he rushed to the living room to open the door before Jin literally breaks the barrier.

"Hyung! Oh my god. Why are you shouting this much. Sorry we over slept" he said almost yawning and rubbing his eyes while Jin was done, his face clearly showing how late they were to go to the town. 

"Do you know that we have to go early today as the shops close early today? C'mon Tae. Get ready and come fast, also have to reach back before evening. Letting Namjoon handle the kitchen would end up in a disaster." he said entering the house as Tae nodded and entering their bedroom to see the cute little bunny snuggling on the bed, rubbing his nose on the pillow as he hugged another one that Tae uses. 

"Baby" he whispered, gliding his fingers through the soft brown locks as he looked fondly at the younger. His heart soared with the feeling of wanting to protect Jungkook from every negative thing in this world. He would do anything if it meant that Jungkook was happy. He wanted to squish those chubby cheeks that were pressed onto the pillow and kiss those pillowy soft pink pouty lips that was puckered in his sleep and he did exactly that.

But soon the cheeks and lips getting attacked made Jungkook whine and get up, his eyes barely open and a small frown adorning his face at the bright light that was hitting his eyes.

"C'mon love. Today we have to go to buy some clothes and other stuff before the internship for you" he said softly as not to overwhelm the sleep ridden bunny. He shouldn't have made them lose their sleep the previous night. Both were too needy and out of their mind and did not even think about having to visit the town early the next day.

But he immediately took Jungkook in his arms, carrying him bridal style very well knowing that the bunny would not get up any time soon but they had to be ready within an hour at least. So he placed Jungkook on the small counter on the bathroom, who instantly squirmed when the cold marble came in contact with his naked bottom. They were anyways going to bath, so Tae did not bother putting anything on the younger, and also because the clothes were so sweaty because of their previous night activities.

Brushing his teeth, he had already opened the tap of the bathtub. After five minutes he again carried Jungkook to the tub and slowly placed him into the water so as the younger would not slip. Feeling the cold water on his skin, Jungkook immediately got up, eyes wide and confused looking at Tae who just chuckled and entered behind him after stripping from his clothes.

The entire bath, Jungkook was still in a daze, his brain still muzzy with sleep while Tae was quick with washing both of them. He kissed the still confused bunny and asked him to brush his teeth getting a dumb nod that made him chuckle.