Chapter 43

Jungkook stood in front of the town hospital, not an ounce of interest left in him to continue the internship

Jungkook stood in front of the town hospital, not an ounce of interest left in him to continue the internship. His mind has been blank and brain acting crazy at everything, he was almost losing it as seconds passed by. Jin and Namjoon had dropped him on the first day of his internship, just like parents do for their child while attending the first day of kindergarten. It was a cute sight, but their minds were filled with sorrow.

Taking a deep breath he entered the hospital, the smell and rush making bad memories to resurface his mind. But he composed himself to not bawl his eyes out right now as he saw the head nurse standing there waiting for the new students and to guide them throughout the intern period.

The ten students were taken to the nurse's room where she said about the basic duties they would be doing and their mentors who would be guiding them and soon they got to work.

Jungkook was handling a case of a old grandpa who had Alzheimer's disease. If he wasn't already sad, the sight of the grandpa made him even more sad. The man was in his deathbed and looked like his son is a poor daily wage worker and couldn't take care of him in the last few days, so Jungkook took the full responsibility of the grandpa, taking care of him, feeding him, giving him medicines, but his conditions were not getting better since he was so old.

The first two days the younger was sometimes scolded for his carelessness because he was still lost in his heartbreak, but seeing how Jin and Namjoon were also sad for him, he sobered up not wanting to make his hyungs sad too. He cannot see them getting sad for something that wasn't their fault. He remembers Jin warning him that day, maybe it was never meant to be, a drop of tears fell on the bed and he felt soft hands placed onto his. 

"Why are you crying son?" the grandpa asked, even if he had difficulty to talk, he still asked his favorite little angel nurse.

Jungkook sniffled, scrunching his nose and shaking his head...
"N-nothing grandpa, j-just missing someone. T-that's all" he said smiling not wanting to make the old man worry. But the grandpa smile knowingly, taking the younger's hands with his weak and trembling ones as he spoke...

"You are an angel, someone who always loves to make others happy. God would never make you sad my child, he will soon remove all of it from your life." he said, a weak smile on his face as he slowly closed his eyes, the medicine that Jungkook gave him a few minutes ago taking over his nerves.

The bunno just stared at the man, eyes sad and hopeless. As much as he wants to go and scream at everyone, saying that Taehyung is his, he knows better than than. There is no one who will believe him. If Tae gets up and gains his memories, he still thought that the elder's family will never allow them to be together, especially that he is engaged, well if he gets his memories back and still choses to stay there, then all Jungkook can do is live far away from him with the remnant memories of his boyfriend.

||City side||

Hyungshik and the nurse in charge were waiting for Taehyung to wake up. It been almost half an hour that they stopped the anesthetic mixed drip that helped the body to be in a state of slumber so that it can heal efficiently. Now that all the wounds were healing good and Taehyung was in a way better form, they stopped the medicine and waited for a few hours and as the time neared, Hyungshik and the nurse in charge were already in the room waiting for him to wake up.

Soon his fingers twitched, eye balls wavering under the eye lids, toes moving under the sheets as the heart rate seemed to go a bit higher, Hyungshik immediately neared him checking for any abnormalities in the reading. Taehyung woke up fully after a minute, looking at the walls as his brain was muzzy.

"Taehyung? Are you able to hear me?" Hyungshik asked, voice low and soothing but enough for the man to hear. Tae tilted his head, looking at the doctor with an unreadable face and nodded his head. Hyungshik then checked his vision and cognitive power and let his brother come in to visit.

As soon as Yoongi entered his eyes teared up seeing Taehyung on the hospital bed, Jimin too was by his side trying his best not to burst out crying. Seeing the elder Taehyung smiled a little...

"Hello brother" he said, his raspy voice making him groan as the throat stung in pain. Yoongi quickly gave him some water that was by the side, glaring at him.

"Brat! hello brother huh? when did we become this formal" he mumbled sniffling his nose as a small fond smile came over his lips. 
"I have to tell you many things Tae, but this is not the right time I know, rest for a while bub, then we can talk when you are able to at least sit." Yoongi said, eyes darkening as he remembered a certain someone's face.

While Mina was panicking as seconds went by. She was informed by her father that Tae would probably wake up today and she knew that she would get caught if the man remembers the day how Mina and John threatened him before deciding to kill him. John was going to come to Korea and they had to immediately find a way to kill him and take over all the properties and go back to America by any costs.

Hyungshik sighed as he entered his office. He wanted to confirm his suspicion if the person was the same Tae he knew and those were confirmed when he entered the room that day. Wires around his face and machines beeping. He was thinking why was Jungkook not around and how did Taehyung end up like this.

After getting to know that he had a family and they were none other than the Mins he was shocked. But still he wondered about the presence of a certain someone, because he knew that Jungkook wouldn't leave the man when he was in such a state. 

Back in the patient room, Yoongi, Jimin and Mr. Lee were with Taehyung. Talking to him, but did not allow him to talk back much or talk at all. They wanted him to rest but the man was dying to ask the whereabouts of a certain someone. Someone who he dearly missed and someone who he really wants here right now beside him. 

"Taehyung-ah, Mina was called to the office for an urgent meeting, Don't worry okay? She will come to meet you. Its sad that this is how you two are seeing each other for the first time" Mr. Lee said smiling as Tae came out of his thoughts. He wanted to scoff. Like literally look at the Man's face and tell him everything about his "precious" daughter, but he remained silent.

Yoongi had hinted to him something about Mina and saying that they had a lot to discuss, so he was waiting for proper discussion both from his side and Yoongi's side. Then they had to take action, to remove the leech from their life forever.

While the day ended in Taehyung and Jungkook missing each other dearly while Yoongi and Jimin had already send men to get information that could be used as against Mina, while Mr. Lee? It wasn't the man's fault but his constant mention and praise of his daughter towards Taehyung was getting on everyone's nerves and as they tried to stay calm for the time being.

________________________________________________________________________________

Author:

Love you guys<3

Anygays.....BYEEEEE<3