Chapter 37

Pretty pink fingers gliding through the dark locks, a hum of satisfaction was heard quickly followed my the sound of a smooch

Pretty pink fingers gliding through the dark locks, a hum of satisfaction was heard quickly followed my the sound of a smooch. Then it was followed by a giggle, then laughter eventually moving on to kisses and moans. But before they could take it any further, Tae stopped, looking at his lover with so much love. He couldn't even look away from the beautiful sight of a being that Jungkook is.

Every second the only thing he wants is to worship the beauty of his little bunny. Both were so much deprived of each other the past days that when they have had a taste of each other their thirst did not seem to quench at all. 

But today was not a day where they could laze on the bed cuddling and making love, but had to go to work. Waking up in the morning and having a shower together. Its something that the two had only ever thought of  wanting to do with each other and now it was a reality.

A new day and the walk to the café was filled with giggles and laughter, flirting and kisses. Both couldn't be more happier. Also Jungkook was going to start his internship within two weeks, so he had to prepare for that too, buying a few good clothes, a good pair of shoes...they had to do stuff before the day arrived.

Soon they entered the café, the ring of the bell bringing a smile to Jin and Namjoon's face. Seeing their two brothers, they were more happier. Namjoon hasn't realized yet, but Jin's eyes were on Jungkook who was holding Tae's arms and leaning his head as they entered inside the cute dining area.

"Hi hyungs" Jungkook chirped, all his gloominess of past few days nowhere to be found. His eyes containing a new sparkle and feeling in them as he flashed his adorable bunny teeth with a huge smile.

Jin's heart felt happy seeing Jungkook like this. He could guess what was the reason behind this and he was so happy but at the same time worried. He only wants both Tae and Jungkook to be happy and be not in pain, pain that one feels with separation from their loved ones. Jungkook had already been through so much in his childhood. He was not sure about Tae's past and that was what made him to be worried over them.

"Hello Kookie, hello Tae, c'mon guys I prepared a new cake...taste and tell me how it is" Jin smiled, getting up from the chair in the reception and going into the kitchen to get them a slice each. The café still had a few minutes to open for the evening, so they decided to devour some tasty cakes made by their wonderful chef.

The four, for the next fifteen minutes were moaning at the taste of the new coconut cake.
"Mmmm, hyung should we introduce this in the menu? This cake will sell out within minutes. So tasty" he said, his mouth turning to a pout and eyebrows furrowed as he munched on the last piece of the deliciousness.

"Of course I will" Jin said almost surprised, he was wondering why the younger even thought that he wouldn't put this new item on the menu, it was literal heaven in the mouth, Of course he will put the item in their list. Seeing his expression, the other three just chuckled, their overdramatic Jin, they thought.

"By the way, umm hyung's..." Jungkook contemplated, a pout forming on his pink lips as he fiddled his fingers that were immediately taken hold by Tae's. His warm and large hands providing enough strength and comfort for the younger to tell the good news to his hyungs.

Jungkook looked to the side to look at Tae. His cheeks warming a the loving eyes and silly whipped smile the other had looking at him. Taking a deep breath he looked to the two hyungs sitting before them who had a curious look on them. They were wondering why the little one was nervous about saying something to them.

Jin had some idea while Namjoon was now noticing their interactions, getting the idea slightly of what Jungkook might be going to say to them.

"W-we are together...like l-lovers. Or boyfriends?...You could say" hearing this the next moment Jin and Namjoon were crushing them in a big sandwich hug. Kissing their heads with fondness.

"As much as I'm worried for you both, I'm so happy that you have no idea" Jin said, wiping his fake tears, but sniffled a bit looking at the cute couple who were smiling wide and still receiving head pats from Namjoon who was really surprised with the news.

"Wait? What did Kookie mean by boyfriends you could say? Tae did you not ask him to be your boyfriend? What ar-" Jin was going to almost twist the other's ears but soon Tae backed away, eyes wide seeing the elder's protectiveness to his lover. It showed how much they love and adore his bunny and he was happy about that.

"Don't worry hyung. To be honest I was actually going to confess to him on new year and then ask him to be my boyfriend, but just happened to confess early. I just want to wait till the new year before officially asking him." he explained, making Jungkook blush in anticipation of his hyungie asking him to be the elder's boyfriend probably tomorrow and his hyungs smiled getting a satisfying answer from the man.

As the time went, the customers arrived and drinks and foods were served. After a few hours they were taking a small break while Jungkook and Tae decided to clean their working station so that when the café closes they can immediately leave to their homes. 

"Can you please get me the new cleaner hyungie? I think it is in the store room. I'll place these vessels in the right place wile you go" Jungkook said, turning his back towards the elder and doing his work. Tae just mumbled a "yes love" and got up to get the cleaning liquid. When he reached outside the store room, he could hear Namjoon's voice. 

For a second he thought to go away, but hearing the words they spoke, he held his ground.

"B-but Jin, As much as you love Kook, don't you love Tae too? Isn't he our little brother too?" Namjoon asked caressing Jin's face who had a worried expression on his face.

"Yes Joonie, that is why I am worried. I love both of them so much just like my little siblings and that's is why I don't want them to get hurt. Do you remember how we couldn't meet for a month when your dad had forcedly kept you under lock and decided to get you married to some businessman's daughter? Do you remember the pain and difficulties we had to go through during that time? There was no day I couldn't stop crying and I can't see Kookie or Tae like that if something unfortunate happens when Tae remembers his past Joon" Jin said, sniffling.

Namjoon was in deep thoughts. But whatever they can do in the end Jungkook and Tae has decided to be boyfriends they should make their present moment the most beautiful.  

"W-what if Tae goes away after getting back his memories to someone in his past? Both are going to be hurt...I-i j-just..." he controlled seeing that his worries were going no where but only increasing his pressure. He took a deep breath closing his eyes.

"Jin. Baby look at me" Namjoon said softly as he took the other's soft palms in his hold and caressing them.

"We would be there with them right? Whatever happens, good or bad. We will always be there to support okay?" he asked earning a nod from Jin who was way more calm than before. 

Whereas Tae was standing outside hearing all the conversation, a weight on his chest forming thinking what if his past might become a problem for their relation. But he is sure that he'd choose Jungkook over anything or anyone even if it his life, he'd happily give it away if it meant for Jungkook's happiness. That's how much he worships the younger and want's to cherish him in his life.

There he made a promise. A promise to himself that whatever happens, there would never be a day in his life where he will abandon or push away the younger. He will always love and keep him close to his heart.

________________________________________________________________________________

Author:

Sowwwy this was just a filler chapter....but soon some drama is going to arrive and many secrets are going to get revealed hehe<3

Anygays.....BYEEEEE<3