Chapter 23

Was it a chaos in the haunted house? Yes it was

Was it a chaos in the haunted house? Yes it was. The moment Jungkook could not find his favorite shirt again, the chaos ensued. Taehyung was walking behind him holding a fairly good t shirt while the bunno in his regular oversized pants and a towel tied around his chest to cover his upper body was searching for his so called shirt which was actually lying in the bathroom for washing.

"Bun, listen to me Koo, put this T-shirt. Look those grey pants and this black t shirt go together so well too, You don't want me to be late for the first day now do you?" The elder used his last weapon, trying to gain sympathy saying that he would be late if Jungkook is gonna be stubborn about his outfit.

Just as predicted Jungkook stopped all of a sudden, a full blown silence covering the household, while Taehyung too stopped abruptly so as not to go and crash himself behind Jungkook. The bunno turned, eyes wide in realization saying a series of "sorry hyungie" and whining in between about his shirt and calling it stupid to disappear like that.

Taking it quickly from the elder's hold, he removed the thick towel over his body, it slipping down while he put on the black T shirt quickly and bent down to pick up the fallen towel. He got up back to see Tae looking at him, eyes wide, his cheeks slightly pink. This made him frown, what happened to the elder, only for his breath to hitch in realization.

"Oh my god! No no no, erase it from your mind. You did not see me naked...no!" he said shaking his hands in front of Tae's eyes as if that action will make the image to disappear from the elder's mind where it had gotten etched. Like could the boy in front of him be any more cuter or beautiful.

"Well, technically I saw you half naked, not fully" the elder said, shrugging his shoulders while Jungkook let out a squeaking scream at the remark, ears red as he gave a small smack on the other's shoulder in shyness. Tae just laughed pinching the other's pink cheeks as he wiggled his eyebrows and again reminding him that they were getting late only for Jungkook to again panic and run around doing the last minute check and run to the café with Tae.

The two were in a hurry while walking, so both did not talk much nor did the incident that happened a few minutes before come up as a topic of conversation. The two almost running- walking. Taehyung was now fit and fine. He even started working out a day before and mind you his strength was no joke. A month of being covered in wounds and being hurt did not reduce his endurance a bit. 

The similar ringing of the café bell while Namjoon looked at them smiling. Seeing the two panting a bit hard at the quick walk, he immediately went towards them with bottles of water and sked them to drink it after they get back their breaths.

Actually the café was just a small and simple café with seven tables for which Namjoon himself was enough to take order and serve. Jin had planned for Tae to take up the front desk for collecting money and managing the accounts, but hearing Jungkook saying how well Tae worked in the kitchen that day and the following days gave him the idea to let Tae work in the kitchen for a day and see how he does. 

It he performs well, then Jin decided to go to the front desk and leave Tae and Jungkook in charge of the kitchen. He loved to cook, don't get him wrong, but he decided it would be nice to take a break from all the hurry cooking and standing for a long period of time.

Tae entered the kitchen along with Jungkook, both greeting Jin with a smile and a good morning hyung. 

"Tae, Kook you guys came? I missed you" the eldest said pouting seeing the youngest. Jungkook had been on leave since Tae was found because the elder required constant care and the fact the he wasn't able to walk at all at first made the situation difficult. Jungkook would go to the café to work on some occasions but not regularly until when Tae decided to go to work with him starting from this week.

The man was so talented that he quickly understood every recipe that is required to be made by him for that evening with minutes. He also came out to be incredibly talented in art as he swirled around the cake with different colored syrups to draw pretty flowers with intricate designs and write beautifully on the birthday cakes what were ordered.

Jin was impressed nonetheless.

"Ah hyungie! You should teach me how to draw those pretty drawing on the cake. I am just too nervous when it comes to drawing on them. Its always Jin hyung who does that" Jungkook said, mumbling the last part as he was cutting the butter cookies with the cute pine tree shape for the Christmas that was coming within a week and a half. They were getting into the Christmas vibe early on before anyone.

Tae just chuckled, looking at how the other was working. Mouth forming a big pout as he concentrated on the work thoroughly, cheeks puffed to the side because of the pout and his eyebrows furrowed making him look like a cute munchkin. 
"A pretty flower drawing other pretty flowers huh?" he flirted teasingly looking at the other in his peripheral vision while Jungkook's heart was beating erratically at the flirty complement. 

Well, that's the first time anyone flirted with him and Jungkook.exe was malfunctioning. Stuttering to reply for the comment as his fidgeting fingers almost messed up the ginger bread man cookies. Tae saw this, smiling to himself at the adorable reaction as he turned towards the younger holding him by his shoulders and staring into his eyes.

"Bun, don't be nervous now. You don't have to reply for everything you know. Just enjoy the complement" he said, a unruly wink escaping his eyes as he turned back to work on the set of decoration while Jungkook's face which was pink before now looked red. This man before him seems to have taken oath to make him a flustered mess and it was working very well.

Jungkook turned back immediately, a small smile lingering on his lips. He did not understand why these remarks were making him shy. He remembers a guy in his college trying to court him after a few days he joined the university, he was annoyed and disturbed at first, but after getting to know that the guy thought he was a girl made him only laugh and forgive him. Over the four years, Jungkook had changed so much, he wasn't looking so fragile as before. His very long hair was just up to his shoulders now. First it was longer, lying down his shoulders and he used to put it into a bun or pony making him look like the exact copy of his mother. 

Now gaining weight, thanks to his Hoseok's mother's Saturday lunches and the bites of food he used to get from him, he looked at least nourished. Now after getting a job and escaping that hell of a family, he was looking well and happy.

Taehyung teasing him and flirting with him did not settle wrong to him. He never knew a man flirting with him would ever make him shy like this at all. Well new day and new things you discover about yourself, he thought. Somewhere in the corner of his mind, without his own knowledge, his heart hoped that Taehyung would not get back his memory, nor would he leave the house and go back to his family.

________________________________________________________________________________

Author:

Hope you guys would not take it offensive for Jungkook being a dainty fragile boy in this story. It is nowhere near to his actual appearance or form (he is quite muscly and well built ik). Its just that in the story he is from a very poor family of a single mom and was not given food at all to eat in his step-fam house. And so on as you read in the story, so the type of outlook on his appearance for this ff....hope you understand<3 Love you guys<3

Anygays.....BYEEEEE<3