Chapter 50

Two pairs of eyes were glaring at the officers who looked unbothered

Two pairs of eyes were glaring at the officers who looked unbothered. Mina and John were immediately captured from the airport and were taken in the police car to the custody. Wooshik was on alert, not wanting to take any chances. 

The two whom they arrested were one of the most cunning people, and it is better if they keep it safe. The grey dreaded building a few meters away as the car rolled into the parking, right in front of the police station.

Mina was quickly taken hold by two women police officers who Wooshik had asked to be ready when they reach the station. While John was yanked out of the car by the other constables when he showed a bit resistance to get down.

The huge city police station was filled with the murmurs of police officers who were discussing their own cases. A few burly looking men and women group with scars were taken to a questioning room as John and Mina were taken to theirs. 

"Hey! Where are you taking her!!" John almost shouted, trying to remove himself from the tight grip of the officers seeing them take Mina through a door in the questioning room that they entered.

But the officers paid no heed to his struggle, forcing him to sit down on the chair and handcuffing him on the table. They took Mina to another room, where it was more comfortable looking.

It had a table with water bottle on it. A small flower vase on a table on the side with two soft couches facing each other. The room was filled with the soft warm yellow light of lamps kept in each corner with a calming blue color washed on the walls. A total contrast to the grey and cold looking walls with a table and handcuff that was in regular questioning rooms.

"Please have a seat Ms. Mina" A woman police officer said, a small genuine smile on her face. Mina at first was surprised, but the special treatment was like a fuel to her ego. She thought because she was the daughter of a famous person, she was being treated with respect.

So with that same thought in her mind, she sat on the couch, her ego ridden brain folding her legs on top of each other as if she owned the station. The officer's eyes flashed an angry glint, but was put off quickly as she too took the seat opposite to Mina.

"Hello, my name is Aerum, Kwon Aerum. I was informed by our senior that you are the daughter of Mr. Lee, CEO of KA Fashion Ltd." she said, while Mina nodded haughtily. Right now she was feeling top of the world, thinking that everyone was in her control and that she will not have any trouble.

"Ma'am, actually by the special request of your father we will make sure that no case is registered on you and your name is cleared of any other accusations" she stared slowly hoping that Mina does not suspect them for any cause.

"Our officer who was on undercover informed that Mr. Lee was furious about your fiancée letting you get arrested and immediately informed us to not involve you in any of the cases. He is on his way and will be here shortly." she continued as Mina still sat there with pride on her face and a big smile clearly thinking that she won.