Chapter 64

Laughter and squeals filled  the small room as four people were happily talking and reminiscing the past days of their time in the place

Throughout the three years both Jungkook and Taehyung had slowly renovated the country house to a cute little comfortable villa to spend their weekends in. That place in itself was a lovely one with less pollution and traffic, but it was the vibe of the house that made them reluctant to go back, so what is better than to renovate it.

Now it looked like a cottage with flowers and a beautiful stone pathway that looked very welcoming. Jin and Namjoon too were there as the four of them came to the countryside for the weekend.

"Maybe we should bring everyone here one day, it looks beautiful now" Jin said, as he walked around the newly renovated home. All the work was finished just a month before and it was the first time he came inside after all the works.

"Yeah! Yoonie hyung, Minjun, Jiminie hyung, Hobi and Eunwoo hyung...they'll love it" Jungkook said jumping behind Jin in excitement as Taehyung and Namjoon were laughing at the cute duo.

"Taehyung-ah, what were you talking about Jungkook finding something? I did not hear properly because Jin was the one on the phone...I did not ask him afterwards because of a lot of customers." Namjoon asked the younger whose eyes sparkled at the question.

Jungkook had called Jin in the afternoon, squealing and crying in the phone saying that he found "something" while Jin too was distracted that time with customers hence the couple did not understand properly.

"We found snowball. Or more like the person who has him...we have still not met the fluffball, Mr. Bonhwa has invited us to his home because he identified Jungkook." Taehyung said with  smile as Jin came running hearing the news.

"YOU FOUND HIM???" He shouted as Taehyung closed his ears at the loud sound, but nodded his head smiling. Jungkook too was beside him feeling giddy, he really wanted it to be the day after tomorrow when they'll visit Mr. Bonhwa.

"My sweet Kookie had visited me again to give me lunch in the office. I was in a meeting but because I had informed the reception to let him in no matter what, Jungkook came inside my room while Bonhwa-shi and I were talking." Taehyung started.

"At first I was sorry that I disturbed the meeting, but Taehyungie hyung said it wasn't a problem and asked me to sit in the couch for some time. But then I saw that man's face and he identified me too" Jungkook continued, not able to contain his excitement.

"Hmmm, He was thanking Kook for taking care of Snowball and asked if he wanted to meet the kitten again, and who is he to say no? He was jumping around the office and our home like a bunny after that" Taehyung said, chuckling at the memory while Jin and Namjoon too looked so happy that they were able to find the kitten.

It was a very lazy day. Namjoon and Jin had to visit their café in the town near the countryside to see if it was running properly. The manager was a very efficient and honest man and they were quite impressed with his skills.