Chapter 12

A wide smile was present on the soft pink petal lips of Jungkook as he bounced on his feet, making his way to his home for the day

A wide smile was present on the soft pink petal lips of Jungkook as he bounced on his feet, making his way to his home for the day. Today was his final exam and his nursing degree is completed. His graduation would be in the next month and he would be able to get a job afterwards.

Not only that, yesterday evening Jin and Namjoon came to his house to check up on the younger as they knew his unhealthy habit during the previous day of the exam. They made sure to make him food and drinks and also fed him. He got surprised seeing Namjoon's intelligence on the topic even if the elder had never studied nursing. It was like the man was naturally intelligent. After he fainted last week, from then Jin and Namjoon always kept tabs on his eating and sleep schedule at least till the exams were over, and he couldn't be more thankful.

They made sure that he had finished his studies before leaving and Jin also surprised him with the month's salary. It was not too much, but enough for a single person to live comfortable for the month. He was excited because he can keep his promise to his kitty baby. He thought of buying a small pack of treats and a toy for the kitten as a surprise.

"I'm back home babyyyy" he chimed entering the house and soon a white ball jumped to his hands making him giggle. After not feeding the kitten for a day last week, he felt so much guilt that he had been giving extra attention and time for his pet nowadays. 

"My sweet little munchkin, I missed you" he mumbled kissing the kitten's pinkish nose and nuzzling his face on its fur. He placed the kitten on the couch that had the fluffy throw blankets making a small burrito and taking a picture of the cutie and walked towards the kitchen to give it food. He was excited to go to the café today because he was planning to go shopping for treats and toys afterwards with Jin.

|| America ||

"But how can they be so careless? The only thing I asked those bastards was to injure him and lock him up so that he doesn't escape!"

"Babe, don't worry, once we find him again we'll initiate another attack. Don't worry. Till the police does not trace us we are fine"
"Come here now, give me a kiss" 

The couple kissed a hungry and sloppy kiss feeling each other with no regard anything but themselves. They wanted to be happy, and they are ready to do anything for it.

"Next time I am not giving any money to those good for nothing thugs. Only after they complete the work they will get any" The girl mumbled sitting on the lap of her husband.

"Mhmm, don't worry Mina, we'll find a way. How far can he go huh? We both saw that he was beaten to a pulp. Just a few more days, we will find him." the blonde man said caressing her skin and tucking a strand of hair behind.
"Also we still need to get your half of the company from your dad. The only way is if you marry. Should we reveal about us to him?" he questioned.

"N-no...not now John! He will then know that the reason behind his disappearance is me. My dad will kill us both. L-let's wait for some more time" Mina said almost trembling thinking of her dad's temper. John just nodded, his grip on her waist tightening with frustration over the fact that he still has to hide their marriage from the world.