Chapter 16

|| In the evening ||

The couple slowly made their way to their home, the three car doors were closed, but soon as they approached the gate and opened it, so did the car doors. His breath hitched seeing the people getting out of it. One was his mother and father, the other was his brother and family while from the other car came Jin's parents making them frown. How did they know each other?

"Namjoon" the old man called, his voice still held the authoritative tone as he called to his son. Quite a big business man of the country and very well respected.

The said boy tightened his hold over his boyfriend's hands again, almost in a bruising one.
"F-father."  he addressed back, it was always like this, it was quite formal relationship between them. Never hugged, never had a father son lazy Sundays, Pizza nights with his dad, attending his sports events, all the usual things his classmate's father did with them, it was never there in between him and his dad.

He knows his dad was a poor man at first and built this company from the ground, he admires him for that, but still just a smile or a hug would have been enough for the boy's love deprived heart. His mother too was quite busy helping her husband, but did make a bit of time for her kids, or else it was always the maids that accompanied the kids.

"Joonie uncwle!" he heard a giggle seeing his cute 5 year old nephew. He came to know that his sister in law had given birth, but never was able to see the baby. He was kinda thrown out of the hospital by the security when he tried to visit his brother and sister in law. Since then he never tried to approach them, that was his last hope.

But a small happiness blossomed in his heart seeing the kid identify him. Looks like his brother never abandoned him and did teach their kid about their loving uncle. Maybe showed him pictures and videos of Namjoon that he took when he still used to live with his family.

His brother and sister in law had tears in their eyes, seeing their lovely little brother after so long, what more could they want? His mom too had a small smile while his dad was having an unreadable expression. Jin's parent's?...well it was not really a surprise seeing them because the couple and them were still in good contact, its just that they lived a bit far, so they don't visit each other frequently.

"Son? Namjoon? C'mon, lets get in, its getting cold" Jin's father broke the initial awkwardness between reunion making the couple come out of their shock. Quickly nodding their head, Namjoon went forward, hands trembling a bit in nervousness as he opened the door with the key.

"C-come in everyone". Soon everyone settled in. Thankfully the two big couch were able to seat everyone quite comfortably while Namjoon and Jin were standing in front of them with wide eyes and heavily thudding hearts. The cute little kid was blabbering away in his baby voice as he was standing between the legs of his father, holding hands and bouncing.

"W-what's his name hyung?" Namjoon asked hoping that his brother would give him a positive answer and not look at him with disgust or hatred.

The man just smiled, replying with...
"Kim Haenul" a small knowing smile on his lips as Namjoon's eyes stung with tears. He still remembers his hyung asking him for a baby's name after getting to know that his sister in law was pregnant. He remembers them going through a list of them and selecting a girl name and a boy name, the girl one was according to his sister in law's wish while the boy name was his wish.