Chapter 55

Small sounds of kisses and giggles was heard in the room, soft glow of the evening sun lightening up the couple's bedroom in a yellow hue

Small sounds of kisses and giggles was heard in the room, soft glow of the evening sun lightening up the couple's bedroom in a yellow hue. Taehyung's long fingers ran over the smooth skin of Jungkook's exposed back, the bunno lying on his stomach as he giggled again when ticklish butterfly kisses were left on his eyes and cheeks.

He had moved in a day ago, both of them feeling literal euphoria at the thought of officially living together. Taehyung already had once believed that his life wouldn't be the same after Jungkook has entered it. While the younger just keeps proving his words right.

When all hope was lost and Taehyung was in the verge of losing everything, Jungkook saved him. Now they are boyfriends, look at how far they've come. Both of them promising each other that they will cherish and love each other forever no matter what.

The lazy evening after heated hours were their favorite, cuddles and kisses. Jokes and laughter echoing in their home. They loved it.

"Baby?" Taehyung called the younger who had a smile on his face as he was gazing around with no much thoughts in his mind. He hummed in return, the eyes filled with love as he looked at his boyfriend.

"Can I take you on a date? We never went to an official one." Taehyung asked, as Jungkook widened his eyes. Lips not able to control the wide grin.

"Really?" Jungkook asked surprised, immediately sitting up and regretting it at the same speed. He left a wince, eyes scrunching in pain as he held his back with his arms. Only to feel another warm body hugging him and bringing him to his safe place, his lover's arms.

"Sweetie, why did you get up so fast" Taehyung whispered, slowly kissing the raven hair as he massaged his hips, fingers digging into the skin to give him relief from the sting. Jungkook relaxed in the elder's hold, loving the tight hold and the soothing feeling of his wait being massaged. He hummed, rubbing his nose over the honey skin. The remnant smell of the perfume Taehyung uses still lingering.

"I was excited" The younger said, a shy smile on his lips as Taehyung felt so blessed, so happy to hear the words from Jungkook's mouth. The fact that the younger was so eager made him feel his heart sore with a different type of happiness he has never felt before.

He slowly detached himself from Jungkook, a small pout on his lover's face at lose of the warmth.

"Well, if my baby is so excited then, let me help you get ready." he said, giving a soft kiss to the pouty lips. Jungkook tried chasing when Taehyung pulled away, only for the elder to stop him by kissing him again. 

"Wait wait, now let's not get it heated love. We have a date to go" Taehyung said chuckling. He picked up Jungkook because the younger did not seem in the mood to walk right now. Not that he'd let him to, he loves taking care of his bunny.

Taehyung helped Jungkook to freshen up, popping in a pain killer and putting a patch on the younger's waist, he also helped the bunno to get dressed all while the younger was enjoying getting pampered.