Chapter 57

Everyone could hear even the wind that flowed through the room with the amount of silence present

"Why does Yohan take these medications Sooya?" he asked the lady again.

"His very close friend Doyoung had gotten killed in an car accident many years ago. They were very thick friends and his death lead Yohan to go into depression and later get hallucinations. He'd sometimes talk to no one. I was worried and I had to take him to the doctor who eventually suggested it." she said as Hyunbin sat there thinking hard.

"My lord. These people are trying to convict a man who is mentally unstable. Someone who had gone into depression because of the death of his friend, they are saying that it is the same man who killed him. I request the court to let my client who is innocent to continue his treatment and also to punish Miss Lee Mina and Johnathan Miller who are trying to put blame over two innocent old people for their greed" he finished as Mina and John flushed with anger.

What more could they expect from the cunning man. He was the one who came to them with the offer and when they are caught, he escaped after throwing them under the bus. 

"The trial will continue after the lunch break." the judge said hitting the hammer on the bench.

Soon everyone were on their way, going out of the humid room.

"Hyunbin, how could the video be destroyed, we were so careful" Mr. Lee asked to the man who was thinking something, but before he could say anything is was Wooshik who answered.

"Some one was working against us in the department Mr. Lee. I am sure that Kang had offered them money to damage the evidence before the submission. I know the two who were incharge of handling the proofs. Don't worry I'll take care of them" he said as Mr. Lee looked helplessly at Taehyung and Jungkook who were standing far away all by themselves.

More than anyone of them, this was a meaningful case for Yoongi and Taehyung, it was their right to see the killers of their parents getting convicted and getting punished accordingly, but now the end of the tunnel does not seem to be near enough with everything that has happened the past two hours.

But soon Hyunbin took his mobile, calling someone. 

"Yes, search the entire house and take officer Seojoon with you too. Yes!" he said keeping the call as Wooshik looked at him.

"Seojoon hyung? My senior?" he asked to the man who just nodded.

"I want to collect another small evidence if its possible...let's see if my apprentice and Seojoon will be able to find it before the trial is over."

None of them were in a mood to eat after the unfortunate happening in the court for the morning session. Coming inside the room when the lunch break was over.

"Prosecutor? Do you have anything to produce to the court to support your claims before the judgement?" the judge asked as Hyunbin got up carrying a piece of paper and handing it to the court clerk.