Chapter 6: The White Berets

"There's actually a god?!" Luffy questioned Conis. "And he lives on an island no one is allowed to walk on?" Conis confirmed Luffy's words.

(Y/N) placed her head in her hand as she pondered aloud, "A god that doesn't walk among his children? What a stuck up."

Chopper questioned Conis more: asking her if the god, he heard old stories of, actually lives a mere island away from her. "He does," Conis continued, "I'm sure everyone noticed the big sign: 'Godland Skypiea'. This land is ruled by the almighty god Enel."

Sanji questioned god having a name while Conis began to explain that god can see and hear everything. "He keeps his all seeing eyes on everyone..." Conis eyes filled with sadness as she looked down at her plate of food, "...always."

Luffy, Usopp and Chopper started to freak out since they were being watched by a stranger without them knowing.

"God, huh?" Zoro questioned while taking a sip of water. Chopper asked if Zoro believed in god to which Zoro explained to Chopper that he has yet to see proof of a god and doesn't really care to seek proof out. He added in that he does not judge if others wish to believe in a god since it wasn't his decision to deny anyone else's beliefs.

"I respect that." (Y/N) added in, "I'm not for certain if there is a god or not, therefore I remain neutral on the matter." She supported Zoro's moral about not having a right to deny someone else's beliefs.

Sanji asked Conis if she seen Enel herself since he doesn't live too far away for her to begin with. Conis threw up her hands in defense and quickly explained that it was forbidden to go to the Upper Yard since it was their god's resting place.

Usopp started freaking out as sparkles of adventure sprung out of Luffy's face. "I'VE SEEN THAT LOOK IN YOUR EYES BEFORE!" Usopp began to shake the smiling boy by his collar. "When the lady says we can't go there because it's sacred or whatever, that's exactly what she means! We CANNOT go there!"

Luffy just continued to smile from ear to ear while claiming he understands that him and his crew aren't supposed to go there, "Come on? Do you really think I would do that?" Luffy happily munched on a loaf of bread, his adventure hungry eyes told a different story.

"Yes. Absolutely." The whole crew said in unison followed by a frustrating sigh.

The straw hat boy asked Conis if this guy is really god, then shouldn't he forgive people no matter what they do? Luffy stated that a stroll on a forbidden island doesn't even sound like that big of a deal. Conis put her hands up in defense once more, warning the crew that breaking any law by their almighty is sacrilege.

Robin spoke up, "I assume that there are some dramatic and vicious consequences to entering the Upper Yard." Her attention turned to Conis, "Do you know what they are?" Conis and her father, Pagaya, believes that if someone was to sent foot on the Upper Yard, they will not return alive.

The information stirred concern among the group since there is a chance Nami may have stumbled upon the Upper Yard by accident and without warning.

Sanji started to freak out the most, calling for Nami from the balcony. "Let's go and find her! We're wasting time!" Luffy said with a big smile on his face. Usopp began to shake him by his collar once more claiming that Luffy just wanted to satisfy his twisted craving for doing something that he wasn't supposed to do.

"To be honest," (Y/N) spoke up with a smirk. "I want to spite this god myself."

Usopp whipped his head to the (h/c) haired girl and began to cry crocodile tears. "Not you too, (Y/N)!!"

Everyone began to get ready to descend back down the large staircase to the beach's shore where they last left Nami and Merry, the last one left in Conis' home was Luffy who still stuffing his face with food.