Chapter 60: Captain Monkey D. Luffy

(Y/N) groaned in pain, sitting up slowly. "Geez. It felt like I got hit by a marine war ship. What the hell..." The (h/c) haired woman held her head from the headache.

"(Y/N)! You're up!" Heavy Point Chopper loomed over the woman making her jump back a bit.

"Uh yeah..." (Y/N) looked around the battle field. "Where's Usopp?! And I thought I saw Brook before I got hit."

Brook peaked around behind her. "Yup! Here I am!"

(Y/N) jumped from the sudden afro headed skull appearing beside her, but soon noticed the large bag of salt in his hand. "Salt! And a lot of it. Just what we needed!!"

"Yeah, we went over this already. But let's talk about you jumping in front of that giant's fist?!" Franky grabbed (Y/N) by her ear. "What were you thinking?! You scared us half to death!! We though you were a goner!"

"Owww! Okay, I get it! Let go!" (Y/N) tried to pry Franky's hand off her ear. "My Air Shield blocked most of the impact anyways. I'm not even hurt that much!"

Franky let go of (Y/N)'s ear to smack the back of her head. "That still doesn't excuse your stupidity!!"

"Let's focus on the giant monster in front of us and scold (Y/N) later." Zoro sassed the cyborg. (Y/N) suck her tongue out at the swordsman as she rubbed the back of her head. "Don't be childish, (Y/N)."

The (h/c) haired woman had a surprised expression on her face. 'How the hell did he know?! I'm literally behind him!' (Y/N) looked back up at Moria. "I'm still going to kick his ass."

"We don't have much time. Let's move it." Zoro spoke up to his crew mates. "If we don't want to melt when the sun rises, we have two objectives. We gotta feed the salt to that monster and we gotta beat Moria."

The crew stood in silence for a moment before Franky spoke up. "You guys have any idea how to get to that things mouth though? It's like climbing a tower with fists and teeth."

Moria cackled at the Straw Hats below him. "You want a chance to get your shadows back from me. Well here I am! Go ahead and try~! But I'll warn you. I'm more than just a passenger in Oars stomach. When I'm done with you, you'll wish you'd melted away in the sun. I'll show you what real nightmares are made of!! Deeesheshesheshe!!"

"Yohohohoho! Thank you for this chance Straw Hats! I swear that I should fight beside you with every ounce of my might!" Brook began spinning as he spoke to Zoro. "Although this small gesture scarcely repays the debt I own you for recovering my shadow, I shall offer what assistance I can. Now LET'S GOOO!!" Brook stopped spinning and fell over after the sound of a bone snapping. "Uh.. ouch.."

"We don't need you breaking any more bones, so just hold on to the salt and take it easy." Zoro began running towards Oars.

"Let's go!" Sanji called out making Chopper and (Y/N) quickly agree. (Y/N) felt a bit sore from Oars hit. 'My shield cushioned the punch, but man that zombie is a hard hitter. Gotta be careful next time.' (Y/N) shook her thoughts out of her head as she ran alongside Chopper towards Oars.

(Y/N) looked up to see a giant flaming bird headed towards Oars. 'Looks like a Phoenix.' The (h/c) haired woman shrugged as she continued running. "(Y/N)! Could you give Zoro a boast up with me?" Chopper looked down at the woman beside him.

"Yeah. Just tell me when and where." (Y/N) looked over at Zoro. "Just think of it like walking on solid ground, okay?"

Zoro nodded his head as he looked over at Chopper. "This is our chance, Zoro. Come on!"

"Got it!" The swordsman ran at the two before jumping on Chopper's cuffed hands.

When Zoro was high enough, (Y/N) commanded the air beneath him to work as platforms for the swordsman to jump on. "I can't keep this up for long! Do it now Zoro!!"