Chapter 45: New Crewmate, Franky

The Straw Hat crew went back inside the Galley Law building to pack their belongings. (Y/N) grabbed her bag as Zoro spoke up. "Alright. Just to make sure, we're all on the same page about Usopp."

"What about him?" (Y/N) questioned the swordsman. Zoro quickly explained to her about what the crew discussed last night while she was at Scrap Island. (Y/N) nodded to the swordsman. "Alright. I'm okay with that."

Luffy finally pulled in his giant backpack, agreeing with (Y/N). "This is about doing what's right." Zoro said back to his captain.

"I know." Luffy turned to the rest of his crew. "Lets move. You've been depressed for long enough."

"SHUT UP!" Sanji angrily yelled at the straw hat, holding up his wanted poster. "Why is mine the only one with a drawing?!"

"Who cares about the picture, you got a bounty!" Luffy smiled back at the angry cook.

"Who is this, huh?! Cause it's not me!!"

"I thought it was a photo until you said something." Zoro calmly said making Sanji run up to him, ugly crying and screaming. "Who has a handsome face again?"

(Y/N) couldn't help but giggle as she picked up Sanji's wanted poster. "Oh it's not so bad... PHEWW WHO IS THIS?!" The woman bursted out laughing at the horrible drawing making Sanji cry even harder.

Nami held up her poster in distort. "Ugh that guy lied to me. He said he was a reporter to the local paper. Having a bounty kinda stinks. But on the upside, the picture turned out pretty cute."

Chopper ran up to Luffy and (Y/N) screaming. "I fought like a true man back there! I'm a pirate just like all the rest of you!! And what do they mean 'pet'?! I'm a doctor damn it!!"

"Well. Try harder then." Luffy smiled down at the reindeer.

(Y/N) squatted down to Chopper's height. "Awe, but Chopper, look how cute you look here."

"Don't be mean just because you have a big bounty, (Y/N)!!" Chopper yelled back at her. The woman tilted her head slightly, giggling at the reindeer.

"Hurry up Straw Hat!! What are you doing in there?!" Kiwi called out making the crew come back outside. "Don't you want to see your ship? Can't keep our Big Bro waiting."

"I know, I know." Luffy waved off the sister before looking back at his crew. "Well. I hope we're not forgetting anything. Once we get Franky and our new ship, we're out of here."

(Y/N) gave Kokoro, Chimney and Gonbe each a big hug. "I'm going to miss you guys."

Kokoro laughed, wiping away the tears forming in her eyes. "Good luck out there, (Y/N). We'll be here when you get back. Take care of Franky for me, would you?"

"Of course, Kokoro." (Y/N) hugged her friend again, softly crying on her shoulder.

Kokoro patted her back before she let go of the hug. "If Tom was here today, I know he would have been so proud of you."

"Hey, come on (Y/N)!! Let's go!" Luffy yelled back to his crew mate, but got hit of the back of the head by Nami. "Can't you see they're having a moment?!"

(Y/N) laughed at her crew, wiping her tears away. "Til next time, Kokoro." The woman waved off her friends before jogging to catch up with her crew.

"I bet leaving this place behind a second time is pretty rough, (Y/N)." Nami looked over at her friend with sympathy in her eyes.

"Yeah. I guess you could say that." (Y/N) looked back at her with a bright smile. "But I'm happy to know Water 7 is back in good hands." The crew laughed together as they walked to Scrap Yard Island.