Chapter 95: Burning Hot!

The Straw Hats headed back to the reefs and Panz Fry, bringing the food Luffy and Brook placed on the reefs back onboard the Sunny. Luffy happily laid out the food on the grass deck, but dread soon washed over him making him fall to his hands and knees. "It's ruined!"

"Should have thought about that before you went on your giant rampage." Nami sassed the poor boy. "Let's get going."

"No! I'm hungry!" Luffy pouted back.

"We'll pick up more food on the way." Nami held up her pointer finger, winking at her captain. "I'm sure it won't take us long to find a volcano. What do you say?"

Luffy sat back up. "Fine by me." He held his left arm in the air, cheering. "Okay! Let's go!"

"Wow. That cheered him up quickly." (Y/N) blankly stared at her Captain, her comment made Robin giggle.

"But what are we gonna do with that big raft?" Usopp spoke up, turning everyone's attention to him. "It's too heavy."

"Looks like Franky's already got it all figured out." Sanji calmly spoke, looking back at Panz Fry.

(Y/N) walked up to the railing as Brook spoke. "Oh?"

"Super!!" Franky yelled out in his iconic Franky pose as he stood on Panz' upgraded raft.

"It's a perfect fit!" Brook happily spoke. (Y/N)'s eyes shinned with admiration at Franky's work as she added in. "Incredible as always!"

Shortly after, Panz's raft sailed next to the Sunny and the Straw Hats searched for food and a volcano. Well, everyone except (Y/N). She was off in the gym, taking the time to train with Zoro.

(Outfit (Y/N) changed into for her training

(Outfit (Y/N) changed into for her training.)

(Y/N) lightly huffed, setting down the barbell she was using, with heavy weights on its end. Zoro wore a slight smirk, watching (Y/N) dry the sweat off her face. She looked up at her sensei, burrowing her eyebrows in confusion. "What's wrong with your face?"

"Huh? What do you mean?" Zoro tilting his head in confusion.

"You're smiling. It's weird, stop it." (Y/N) threw another towel on Zoro's face.