Chapter 30: CP-9

After a few members from Galley Law showed up at Franky's hideout and knocked out Mozu then Kiwi without a second thought, Franky charged at Kalifa.

Blueno quickly stepped in to defend the woman. "Iron Body." The man said with a smirk.

"HEY! What's the big idea!" Franky punched Bluenos's arms the man used to block his face, but Franky quickly grabbed hold of his face. "What give, Blueno! You got some kind of problem with me—"

Franky got cut off by Blueno grabbing his face. "Tryna pull a reverse move huh?! You dumbass, you should know better than that! No one pushes me around!" Franky's arm looked like it grew a bit, making (Y/N)'s face scrunch up in confusion, but nonetheless Franky had the upper hand. Blueno let go of Franky's face to grab on to the man's hand, trying to pry it off his face. "You should be pouring me a drink, remember?! What? You forget you're just a bartender?! And what's up with that outfit anyway?! What are you up to?"

Blueno almost touched Franky's face with his finger, but his hand was caught by Lucci. "Not yet." The man said calmly before sending Franky flying back with a kick. "Killing him now will put our mission in jeopardy. We need him alive."

(Y/N) took her sickles out of their sleeves as Usopp and Franky questioned the shipwrights. "How'd you freaks even find us here anyway?! This is my ultra top secret base!" Franky yelled at the four before them.

"How we found you is irrelevant because we are here right now. But know this, we came to this town assigned to a covert operation. We are special agent spies working for the World Government." Lucci's words made (Y/N) and Franky tense up. "I assume even you would know why we came here and what we're after. Franky, we know the secret that you're keeping. Cutty Flam."

(Y/N) grinned her teeth in anger. 'And to think I called this man cool yesterday.'

"The rumor was that Tom's apprentice perished about eight years ago, but you're still alive." Lucci's words made (Y/N) bite the inside of her bottom lip.

"That's some pretty amazing detective work. I'm really impressed, but I'm starting to get a sour feeling down in my gut. Where is he? Where the hell is Iceburg." Franky asked the burning question on (Y/N)'s heart.

"He's dead." Lucci said with absolutely no remorse.

"YOU LIAR!" (Y/N) yelled at Lucci before her as she ran at the man. Blueno attempted at kicking the woman, but his leg moved past her with ease. (Y/N) tackled Lucci, putting both her blades on his neck. "The truth, Lucci. Tell me the truth." The woman glared down at the man.

"I have. Iceburg is de—" Lucci stopped speaking as (Y/N) pressed her sickles closer to his throat. The woman was ready to kill. "No wonder your father would like to see you alive. You'll become a great ally with the World Government."

"Bullshit. I'll never help out the assholes who attacked my frien—" (Y/N) got cut off by a net falling over her. "What...the hell...is this."

The woman was picked up by Kaku, and thrown over his shoulder. Lucci got off the ground, dusting off his pants. "It's a sea prism stone net. Get used to it, you'll be in it for a while." (Y/N) just groaned in exhaustion as a response.

"Not that she has been taken care of." Lucci turned back to Franky. "It's too late to flame innocence. We already know everything. It's been a long game, but now, we're checkmate. See, I know you have the plan's for the ancient weapon. Hand over Pluton's blueprints, Cutty Flam."

Using all the strength (Y/N) could muster up, she yelled out to her friend. "FLAM RUN!! G-GET OUT OF HERE NOW!"

"Kalifa. Shut her up." Lucci calmly said to his ally.