Chapter 67: Flying Fish Riders

After Nami allowed her crew mates to save Hachi, Luffy sent out a Gum-Gum Pistol to wrap his arms around the stolen mermaid. "You leave them alone!" Luffy yelled at the men holding Camie before retracting himself towards the mermaid and starfish, successfully grabbing the two. His momentum propelled him in the air allowing Luffy jumped off the cage Hachi was in and land on the village shore. Camie and Pappag thanked the captain as he turned to Hachi. "Yeah. I got them, octopus."

"Thank you, Straw Hat! You have my most sincere gratitude for saving little Camie! I owe you one!!" Hachi yelled back with tears in his eyes.

"HEY!! Cut up the octopus' cage and untie him, Zoro!!" Luffy ordered his swordsman.

"Right!" Zoro yelled back before looking at the (h/c) haired woman next to him. "Can I count on you to untie him?"

"With pleasure." (Y/N) smiled up at her swordsman.

"Be careful, Straw Hat! The trap is still set!!" Hachin yelled out for all to hear. "The Flying Fish Riders have got you surrounded! They'll take you down any way they can! Don't let your guard down!!" (Y/N) placed her hands on her the handles of the blades, alerting herself to the area around her once more. 'They can come from the sky or sea, I have to be prepared for anything.'

(Y/N) was broken from her thoughts as she heard her captain's yells. "LISTEN UP, YOU GUYS!!" (Y/N) smirked up at her captain, ready for new orders. "TIME! TO! FIGHTTT!!"

"YEAHH!!" The Straw Hats cheered for their captain's orders.

(Y/N) felt the ocean stir beneath the Sunny as Usopp yelled out. "Guys! They're here!!"

"Right!" Heavy Point Chopper, Zoro, Sanji and (Y/N) yelled back as they prepared for combat. Flying fish dove out of the ocean, flying circles around the Thousand Sunny.

(Y/N) watched Luffy pull himself on one of the flying fish, knocking off the rider. Her captain jumped in the seat to steer the flying fish. "Look guys!" Luffy flew over head his crew. "I'm flying!!"

"This is bad! What if he falls?!" Chopper yelled in shocked fear.

Sanji brushed off his doctor's worries as (Y/N) spoke up. "I'll just fly up in catch him..." Chopper sighed in relief before (Y/N) continued. "Or I could just let him drown."

"(Y/N)!!" Chopper pleaded with tears in his eyes making (Y/N) evilly giggle. Her laughters were cut short when Usopp and Nami yelled that bombs were falling towards the Sunny.

Sanji quickly hopped on the upper deck's railing. The cook positioned himself upside down on one hand, quickly spinning around to kick all of the bombs away from the Sunny and into the ocean. "Nami~swan! Robin~dear! (Y/N)~love! Did you see my moves back there?" Sanji called out to the women below him before jumping down to the grass deck.

"Draw the sails! They're get in the way!" Nami yelled to up to the three still on the upper deck. Quickly (Y/N) and Chopper ran to hoist up Sunny's main mast sails while Brook and Frank hoisted up the foremast sails.

Soon after the Flying Fish Riders dove back into the ocean. (Y/N)'s quickly turned to to see the flying fish that Luffy was on, following the formation. Without hesitation, Chopper and Brook dove in after their captain. Franky and (Y/N) ran to the back of the ship to see their devil friend crew mate's foolishness. "Oh come on!!" Franky irritatedly yelled at the situation.

"I got 'em." (Y/N) dove in after them, making Franky reach out for her. Sadly, the cyborg was inches too far. "OH SHIT I FORGOT!!" (Y/N) screamed as she hit the ocean. The woman struggled to hold her breath and soon felt water flood into her lungs, falling into unconsciousness.