Chapter 39: Wrath of the Buster Call

Franky and (Y/N) ran quickly up the stairs that led to the Gate's of Justice. No words were shared between the two as the ran and ran. "Ah! There's the top exit! We're almost ther—" (Y/N) got cut off by a huge explosion that blew her down the steps behind Franky.

After falling down a large amount of steps, (Y/N) landed roughly on her back. Groaning in pain the woman go up. "What the hell was that..." (Y/N) struggled a bit to stand. Once she did, her eyes widened with fear from the damaged caused by the explosion.

The woman flew up the stairs and into the sky above her, looking around frantically. "FRANKY?! WHERE ARE YOU!! FRANKY PLEASE!!"

The woman looked down to see Franky landing in the ocean below her. "Franky..."

"(Y/N)?!!!" A familiar annoying voice screamed out in fear when he saw the woman hovering in the air above the ocean.

(Y/N) locked eyes with Spandom. "We got to get out of here, now!" The woman quickly noticed Spandom dragging behind Robin as he ran towards the Gate's of Justice.

"YOU GET BACK HERE, SPANDOMMM!!!" (Y/N) yelled at him.

The (h/c) haired woman landed on the bridge and began to run after the man and her friend when a fiery bullet ran beside her. (Y/N) watched in shock as she saw Spandom get blown away by the direct hit.

(Y/N) turned back in shock to see none other than Sniper King standing on the top of the building across from them. The man rained down flame stars upon the marines ahead causing them to panic. "He is shooting from all the way over there? Impossible!" (Y/N)'s eyes gleamed with amazement from her former crew mate's incredible aim.

"Is he using a sling shot?! This guy's a monster! Who's that woman on the bridge? Is she with the pirates?!" The marines ahead of (Y/N) yelled out in fear mixed with shock.

"Bam! Eat that, our sniper is number one!" (Y/N) smiled once she saw Sanji and Zoro standing on the broken building across from her.

"HEY GUYS!! I'm gonna beat this purple haired freak's ass real quick!" (Y/N) waved at them. "I'll be over there with Robin soon, 'kay?"

"ALRIGHT (Y/N) SWAN~! YOU CAN KICK MY ASS ANY DAY!!" The love sick cook yelled back at her.

"Leave some marines for me, ya hear!" Zoro smiled back at her as he yelled.

Spandom angrily screamed at the pirates. But before he could say anything else, Sniper King landed another direct hit on the man. "Damn it!! What are you idiots doing?! Shoot that guy already!!"

"We're trying, sir! But he's too far away for our bullets to reach, let alone actually hit him. I hate to say it, but he's got us totally out classed!" A marine quickly explained to the chief.

Robin started to run towards her crew. (Y/N) smiled at the sight of Robin coming back to her, but her smile faded when Spandom got back up and began giving orders. "STOP HER! Shoot her down! Shoot her just enough to keep her alive!"

The marine's aimed their guns at Robin. Their guns fired making (Y/N) sonic boom across the bridge, although the woman was beaten to the punch. Franky stood over Robin, deflecting every last bullet that came his way.

"Thanks Franky." (Y/N) said as she ran up beside her friend, panting and clutching her side.

"Don't mention it." Franky looked down at (Y/N), obviously noticing how much pain she was in. "Hey, kid! Don't overwork that body of yours! You're still injured, ya know?!"

(Y/N) huffed a bit more before standing up right. "What did I say about you calling me 'kid'?" The woman smirked up at the man.

"Franky! Come in Franky! Do you read me? This is Sniper King!" Franky pulled out small transponder snail that Sniper King spoke from.