Chapter 99: Fight the Drug

(Y/N) stood frozen in shock from Robin's words. 'Did she just call me 'Ms. Donquixote? She did... oh fuck. I don't think I told them yet.' (Y/N) immediately put her hands up in defense. "Listen, Robin, I can explain. I never told you my family's name because—"

"Because your relative is a Warlord?" Smoker questioned, looking down at (Y/N).

(Y/N) looked up at Smoker in shocked confusion. "Huh? A Warlord? Wait, what?! One of my relatives is a Warlord?"

"You didn't know?" Smoker turned to (Y/N), crossing his arms. "Donquixote Doflamingo. He's a one of the Seven Warlords of the Sea. Your family history is quite surprising. Especially, Sengoku being your father."

(Y/N) stepped back against the railing, staring at Smoker in utter shock. 'Doflamingo is a Warlord?! I mean, that's good right? He's a pirate like me. No. He kills pirates like me for the Government.' (Y/N) grabbed her head, shaking in anxious fear. 'I can't. This is too much to process. My family... No, no, no, no. First my father, now my cousin.. I can't do this anymore. I can't face any of them—' Her thoughts were cut off when Luffy placed his hand on her shoulder. "What's up? You look like you've just seen a ghost!" Luffy giggled, happily smiling at (Y/N).

(Y/N) was about to response, but a piercing gaze stuck her like a knife. (Y/N) slowly looked up, locking eyes with Law. His eyes were serious and cold as the winter storm outside the laboratory, but, what surprised (Y/N) with most was the hint of concern hidden deep in his eyes. It was like a fire had set ablaze into (Y/N)'a whole body, her breathing became erratic from the sight. 'Just... like his." (Y/N) immediately turned, placing her right foot on the railing. Right before her could jump, Smoker grabbed her upper arm. "(Y/N), we still need to talk to you—." When (Y/N)'s eyes locked with his, Smoker let go of (Y/N) arm, taken aback by the amount of frustration, disgust and absolute fear mixed within her (e/c) eyes.

(Y/N) took the chance and immediately jumped from the balcony. She held out her hand to Pluto, without saying a word, Pluto flew up and shifted back into her sickle before landing in her hand. (Y/N) landed on the ground, taking off running deeper into the laboratory. She sliced down anyone in her path, marines or island guards. She didn't care if they died or where merely taken aback from her rampage, all she knew was run. 'Why?! Why did he have those eyes? Just like the day at Marineford, after I gave him my speech. Sengoku couldn't even respond before I fled. Why am I fleeing now? That was my crew back there. It's like my body is moving on its own. Why can't I control it anymore?! Please, stop! Please, stop! Please, please, please, STOP RUNNING!' (Y/N) slammed her body into a door.

The door busted open making (Y/N) roughly landed on the ground beneath her. She huffed, allowing the cold tilt to rest upon the side of her face as the door swung shut behind her. After her breathing slowed, (Y/N) groaned a bit as she sat upright. "Where am I? How far did I run? Couldn't have been far." (Y/N) looked up, inspecting the room. It was a cold surgical room, looked as if the room has been unused for years. 'It's empty... that's good. I can't sense anyone either.' (Y/N) sighed in relief, sitting back against a wall. 'I think I need some downtime away from everyone. I can't believe I just ran into a random laboratory on my own, I got lost in here once before too. Ugh! Everything about this is frustrating.' (Y/N) brought her knees to her chest and wrap her arms around them. She looked down, filled with confused sadness. "Why did he have to be a Warlord out of all things? And how does Robin and Smoker even know about him before I did? That look Law gave me too... It was the same as my father's." She deeply sighed, burring her face in her knees.

After a few minutes pasted, (Y/N) heard a knock on the door. 'Who could that be? I thought this room was unused.' (Y/N) immediately shifted into air as the door opened. She watched a green-haired woman with whitish-green feathered wings instead of arms and talons for legs, along with a bird's tail on her backside. 'This must be the bird-woman Usopp spoke of.' The harpy looked out the hall for a seconds before closing the door behind her. She flicked on the light and flew up a bit to sit on the medical bed. "You can come out now. I won't bite." (Y/N) stared at the harpy in slight shock. 'Does she have Haki? No, I'm not sensing any, nor do I feel malicious intent.' (Y/N) stared at the harpy for a few seconds before standing up and revealing herself. The harpy smiled. "Ah. There you are. I've been dying to speak with you, Ms. (L/N)."