Chapter 7: Heaven's Judgement Begins.

"What's wrong with those guys?" Luffy questioned.

"Forget them!" Nami turned everyone's attention to the gate inspector, Amazon. The elder at Heaven's Gate ratted the crew out to Skypiea's authorities and now they are in quite a mess. Nami mentioned once again that the old lady didn't even try to warn us of the consequences illegal entry faced. Usopp agreed with her, but also mentioned how the crew would have just forced their way threw anyways, "I mean how's that little old lady going to stop us?"

"SHUT UP!" Nami and (Y/N) scolded him in unison.

Pagaya reminded the crew that they are now second degree criminals meaning that Conis and himself can no long associate with them. "Why are you talking to us from way over there?!" (Y/N) shouted since the father spoke to the pirates yards away from them.

Luffy question why the crew wasn't used to this kind of treatment. "I was deemed as law abiding citizen before all this!" (Y/N) looked the most devastated amongst all of the pirates.

"I find that hard to believe." Zoro looked down at her while crossing his arms, "Even so, you better get used to this life. You're the one who agreed to join a pirate crew after all."

(Y/N) looked pissed, "I was once apart of a pirate crew before, ya know?!" (Y/N) quickly covered her mouth as the rest of the crew looked at her in shock and confusion. "But that was along time ago." She waved everyone off, nervously laughing.

Before awkward silence could fill the air, Luffy asked Nami why she came back.. "What?!" She questioned the boy.

Luffy went off to explain that the crew was about to set to go on an epic adventure— No, to go find and rescue Nami since the crew was getting worried. His slip up in words immediately earned him a classic, and painful, Nami scolding.

"Why don't you stay here and relax while we go out on an epic adventure?" Luffy suggested to Nami, but she angrily reminded him that everyone here are now wanted criminals in Skypiea and that she isn't going to stay here any longer. Luffy and her continued to argue, until Usopp brought up a good point.

"We put all of our energy just trying to get up here, but we never figured out how to get back." Conis and her father walked back up to the crew as Usopp asked if there was even a way to get back to the Blue Sea world safely.

"There is a way to get back," Conis informed, "but I'm afraid it's no longer safe. You're only hope for escape is to make your way to Cloud End. From there you can travel home." She further explain what Cloud End is and how to get there: by traveling across the White White Sea.

Luffy whines about not wanting to go home yet, but Usopp and Nami quickly explained that it's either go home or die in the clouds. Nami added in that we've caused enough trouble for Conis and her father. And with that, everyone began to walk to the Merry saying goodbye to Conis and her father.

"Ooo hold on!" A lightbulb appeared in Luffy's head. He turned back and asked Pagaya if he could take the leftovers from earlier with him.

"Of course his stomach talks for him." (Y/N) sighs. Luffy called over Sanji to come with so he can prepare some more food for us to take, and too (Y/N)'s surprise, the cook agreed and walked back with Luffy. Even Usopp, who was so eager to leave, asked Pagaya for any spare tools he might have for the Merry. "Oh great, the group is splitting up again." (Y/N) shook her head in disbelief.

Nami was not happy about the situation that just unfolded in front of her, "Doesn't he get it?!" Nami yelled at the remaining Straw Hats.

"Don't take it out on us, you know how he is." Zoro turned back towards Nami, "Seriously, try to relax."