Chapter 56: Laboon

(Y/N) wiped away her tears before she turned around to face Robin and Franky. "Alright guys let's get moving... Franky stop crying like a big baby." (Y/N) walked up to the cyborg, patting him on his back as he sobbed.

"He... He's a true man!!" Franky yelled out before blowing his nose on (Y/N)'s hoodie.

(Y/N) hit the cyborg's head repeatedly, trying to get Franky off her stomach. "EW YOU NASTY, GROSS, STUPID, CELING FAN, ROBOT! GET OFF ME!!"

Robin giggled at her crew mates before they finally began running inside the building behind them. The three made it to a large staircase, but the cyborg kept crying as they ran. "Listen Franky." Robin called out to the cyborg.

"What is it?!" Franky covered his eyes as he ran. "You're wrong! I'm not crying! I'm not crying, you punk! Stop looking at me already!!" (Y/N) shook her head in defeat at the crying cyborg.

Robin ignored Franky's obvious fib. "I wanted to know.. Why did you ask him about that?"

"Leave me alone! I have my reasons, okay?! Awe damn it! I can't help it!! I love that damn skeleton! He's the nicest guy in the whole world!! It's not fairrr."

(Y/N) laughed at the cyborg's words. "Maybe he'll become a Straw Hat, after all." Franky sobbed harder from (Y/N)'s claim as the three made it to the top of the stairs. The three felt a large gust of wind pushing them back. (Y/N) allowed the force to pass through her before turning to watch Franky tumble back down the stairs. The cyborg roughly hit his face on the ground below him. (Y/N) laughed before yelling. "You good down there?? Ceiling fans are meant for the ceiling, not the floor ya know?!"

"Ugh. What the hell... WOULD YOU QUIT CALLING ME THAT?!" Franky angrily yelled up at snickering (h/c) haired woman.

(Y/N) helped Robin up, noticing concern and confusion on her face. "Have any idea what that was?" (Y/N) looked at the hallway ahead of her.

"I'M HUNGRY!!" A loud voice yelled making more air blow their way.

"What the hell?!" Confusion ran across (Y/N)'s face.

Franky ran back up the stairs, joining the two women. "Lets go check it out." (Y/N) nodded at Franky's words before the small group took off in the direction of the loud voice.

After a while of running, the group head screams and conversation down the hallway. "Nami? Usopp? Chopper??" (Y/N) looked at Robin and Franky in concern before changing their course to the direction of the screams.

The three ran until they arrived at another staircase leading down, not as large as the last. Looking over the stairs' railing, the three saw a horde for zombies attacking Usopp and Chopper. (Y/N) didn't hesitate to jump off the staircase before her. Franky joined his crew make soon after, grabbing a zombie by its throat and forcing its mouth open. The cyborg purified the zombie making the other zombies tremble in fear. "Woah. Hold up! Who's that?!"

(Y/N) hooked her sickle into a zombie's cheek, pulling its mouth to her and throwing a pinch of salt inside. "Woah dude! They just purified them!" The zombies yelled out in fear when the three began purifying every zombie they touched.

"Get your filthy rotten hands off of my bros." Franky shouted at the zombies. "I ain't gonna warn you again, got it?!"

(Y/N) turned, anger radiating off her face as she let another lifeless corpse slip off her blade. When she locked eyes with Usopp and Chopper, her anger turned into concern. "Are you boys okay?!" (Y/N) ran up to the crying boys, holding each one of them in her arms. "Where's Nami?" The two looked up at (Y/N) with sadness in her eyes. (Y/N) nodded, showing them she understood before looking back at Robin and Franky.