Chapter 75: Marineford and the Red Haired Pirates

(Y/N) stared up in confusion at the blue sky above her. "What the hell is happening...? I was in front of Kuma one second and now I'm flying through the air on my back. I know I'm not controlling this air either... I can only assume in getting sent somewhere, but I don't have a clue as to where. I hope I don't end up in the ocean..." (Y/N) sighed before holding her hand to her eye. 'I need this bleeding to stop. I hope I land soon enough so I can treat my wound.' Closing her right eye shut, (Y/N) took the time to get some rest. The next day past before (Y/N) woke up again, still flying through the sky. "Oh come on?! Am I going to be stuck like this forever?!" Just as she said that, (Y/N) felt the air around her slow. "Oh. Good I'm stopping." (Y/N) turned herself around seeing a what looked like a ship surrounded by the ocean. (Y/N) heard a popping noise before she started falling. "AHHHH NOT THE OCEAN!! NOT THE OCEAN!! ANYTHING BUT THE OCEANNNN!!!" (Y/N) screamed, frantically waving her hands at the water below her before slamming into it. Ocean water quickly filled (Y/N)'s lungs as she tried to swim out of her death trap. The last sight (Y/N) saw was a man jumping in the water after her.

(Y/N) woke up in a daze, shaking her head back to consciousness. "Huh? Where am I?" (Y/N) placed her hand on the bandages around her left eye before reminding herself of everything that happened. "My crew!" The woman struggled to stand, but eventually did and walked to the door to the room she was in. (Y/N) swang the door open to see a large crowd of men laughing and drinking before they all turned to look at the woman. (Y/N) awkwardly and slowly closed the doorway on the men. Dread ran across her face. 'Where the hell am I?!'

"Hey! It's okay! You can come out. We're not gonna hurt you. Ms?" The men called for the (h/c) haired woman to come outside, but she refused.

(Y/N) looked around the room and spotted her sickles. Quickly she grabbed her blades and turned into air when the door opened. A red haired man walked in the room, scanning the area before turning back around and walking outside. "Um... she's gone?"

The men before him questioned his words before gasping in shock. (Y/N) appeared out of thin air behind the red head, putting her right sickle up to his throat. "Don't. Move." (Y/N) whispered in the man's ear before turning to the men in front of her. "One of you better tell me where the hell I am or I'll slit his throat without a second thought!"

"Woah. Woah. Would you listen to yourself?" A man with grey hair and a cig in his mouth spoke up first. "We've treated your wounds, gave you a time to rest for days and this is how you act?!"

"Answer my damn question." (Y/N) spoke with sternness in her voice, holding her sickle closer to the red head's throat.

The man from before continued. "Alright. You're on the Red Force. Ship of the Red Haired Pirates. My name's Benn Backmenn and the man you've held hostage is our captain, Red-Haired Shanks."

(Y/N) quickly let go of Shanks, staring at him in shock. "Shanks??!" The woman's shocked eyes scanned his crew before looking back at the red head.

Shanks rubbed his neck lightly before turning to the woman. "Yeah. Heard of me?"

"Um... yeah!! Garp talked about you before, but not just him. Luffy's gone on and on about you. It's a pleasure to meet his biggest inspiration!" (Y/N) happily smiled up at the man.

"You know Luffy?! Woah I heard about him for a while now!" Shanks happily exclaimed.

"Know him? I better know him! That man's my captain after all!" (Y/N) closed eyes slimed at the captain. Nearly all the men before her jaws dropped at her claim.

"I knew I've seen her before hahaha! That's the rookie with 180 million berry bounty on her head, what did they call you? Yurei (Y/N)?" A large man in a green stripped shirt holding a piece of meat in his hand laughed at the woman.