Chapter 43: Celebrating Victory

Once inside the Galley Law building, the Straw Hat crew watched Garp and his marines repair the hole in the wall Garp made. "So this grandpa of yours is.. really famous?" Sanji asked his captain.

"Beats me. I never really asked him about his job." Luffy just stared blankly at Garp.

"I still can't believe you're related to Garp." (Y/N) also stared at the man.

"I still can't believe you know my grandpa. And he trained you? That must have been tough." Luffy looked over at (Y/N), tilting his head slightly.

"Yeah it was, but it was only for two weeks. But that was... seven, eight years ago." (Y/N) smiled back her captain.

Garp stopped hammering to turn to his grandson. "By the way Luffy, I heard you met your old man a while back."

"Huh? My dad? No.. I don't think so. I didn't even think I had a dad." (Y/N) slightly frowned at Luffy's words.

"That's a shame. I thought he would introduce himself for you. From what I hear, he saw you off back at Loguetown." Garp said while picking his nose making (Y/N) cringe at the man.

"Louguetown? Isn't that the famous city where Gold Roger was executed?" (Y/N) asked her navigator.

"Yeah. It's also where Roger was born." (Y/N) nodded her head at Nami's words before looking back to Garp.

"I remember what happened, but I don't remember Luffy's father." Sanji said with a light shrug.

"Could you give me a hint here? What's dad like?" Luffy asked his grandpa, Nami added in she would like to know as well making (Y/N) wonder. 'If Luffy has a grandfather like Garp, I can only imagine his dad.'

"The name of your father. Is Monkey D. Dragon. The Revolutionary." Garp calming said to the crew.

"WHATTTT?!!?" (Y/N) screamed out in shock along with her friends beside her.

"What's the deal you guys? Why is everyone freaking out so much?" Luffy looked back at his panicked crew.

"ARE YOU KIDDING?!! You're telling me you've never heard of Dragon before?!" Sanji yelled at his captain.

"He's a dangerous man! Like really dangerous!!" Nami joined Sanji's yelling.

"You dad is so cool!!" (Y/N)'s eyes beaded with stars in admiration for Dragon. "I would love to meet the man one day!"

"Um.. Robin?" Luffy looked over at the calm archeologist.

"I'm not exactly sure how to explain this one." Robin looked over to Luffy. "Pirates like us are enemies with the Navy, but we don't usually attack them on our own. But there is one group who is directly opposing the authority of the World Government. The Revolutionary Army. And the man at the head of that group is Dragon. By now, his ideology has spread to many nations causing worldwide rebellion. The government's hold has already collapsed in a number of regions. Naturally, the government is furious. They have labeled Dragon as the World's Worst Criminal and will stop at absolutely nothing to hunt him down. The problem is that no one knows a single thing about him. He's very mysterious. And yet..."

"And yet what?" Luffy questioned the woman before the crew looked towards Garp.

"Uhhh... that was a mistake huh? I probably shouldn't have said all that stuff." Garp started laughing as everyone stood in shock. "I take it all back. Forget it, okay?"

"WHHAAATTTTTT?!!!" The shock was heard throughout all of Water 7 that day.

Garp and his men finished repairing the wall and were getting ready to depart. (Y/N) laughed when Garp was giving Luffy another Fist of Love for not giving him a proper goodbye. "(Y/N)! Get out here. I need to talk to you before I leave!" Garp angrily yelled for the (h/c) haired woman in the widow.