Chapter 46: The Thousand Sunny

As Franky boarded the ship, (Y/N) flew down to grab her bag. Before she flew back on board, (Y/N) ran to Iceburg and hugged him tightly. "I'm gonna miss you, ice for brains."

"Well. You got Franky to take care of you now. Goodbye again, (Y/N)." Iceburg kissed her cheek before she flew off to rejoin her crew.

The Straw Hats finally set sail on their now ship. The Franky Family were shouting at Franky's safe return to the island one day. "So that's it?! We're leaving?" Nami angrily questioned her captain.

"Luffyyy!" Chopper had sad tears in his eyes.

"Last call Straw Hat. Are you sure? Seems like we're still missing someone." Franky questioned his new captain.

"Nah it's okay! We've waited long enough already and he never bothered to showed up. We went over this back at Galley Law, everyone agreed on what to do." Luffy spoke with a sense of confidence, but (Y/N) could tell that her captain was filled with anxiety. "We waited for him all that time, but he never bothered to come. So I guess we have our answer."

"It's your call." Franky sternly spoke.

(Y/N) walked up to Luffy, sitting next to him. "Have faith he's going to be okay."

Luffy smiled light at the woman before turning back to his crew. "I'm sure we'll run into him again someday. Even if he isn't one of us anymore."

(Y/N) looked down at the grass beneath her feet, lightly sighing at the situation. "Usopp come on..." Chopper said with tears in his eyes as he looked back towards Water 7.

"Luffy.. Can we wait a little bit longer? We're not in a rush just yet, right?" Nami pleaded with her captain, but he didn't say anything back. "Hey! Luffy?!"

The ship shook making everyone alert. "What was that?!" Nami questioned aloud.

(Y/N) and Franky ran to the ship's railing. (Y/N) gasped when she saw the marine battle ships. "Damn it. Bad news! The Marines are here!" Franky yelled out to his crew.

Luffy walked up besides (Y/N). "Grandpa?!"

"You got to be fucking kidding me, Garp!" (Y/N) yelled out at the ship.

"Hey Luffy, can you hear me? This is your grandpa speaking. Don't try to ignore me!" Garp spoke through a loud speaker.

"Yeah I hear you! What's the deal?! What are you doing coming back here?? You said you were gonna leave us alone!" Luffy yelled back at his grandfather.

"Yeah well I say a lot of things. Truth of the matter is, I'm sending you to a watery grave!" Garp spoke back, spooking Luffy. "I know this isn't much conciliation. For what it's worth, I'll fight you all on my own."

"THAT'S STILL UNFAIR GARP!!" (Y/N) screamed back at the man.

"What's he trying to do?" Sanji irritatedly asked the crew. Soon after, a cannon ball was thrown at the ship. Thankfully it didn't hit. Sanji looked back in shock. "He just threw that with his bare hands?!"

"That flew faster than any cannonball that I've seen. And he pitched it just like a baseball." Zoro unsleeved his swords, preparing to fight back.

"Those used to fly a lot faster in my younger days!" Garp laughed at his throw.

Nami wore a worried look before yelling at her crew. "Listen up! We got to get out of here right now! If we don't, he's gonna wreck our brand new ship!"

"Full speed ahead! Everyone, protect the ship from those cannonballs!" Luffy ordered his crew as they set sail.

(Y/N) quickly pulled out her sickles and waited for Garp's next attack. 'Come on, Usopp. We're running out of time!'