Chapter 102: Family Ties

"Super!!" (Y/N) happily cheered, posing with Franky and a group of boys she made friends with.

Everyone laughed, enjoying the party the Straw Hats created. "(Y/N)!" Franky called out as boys climbed on top of him, asking for more 'robot stuff'.

(Y/N) looked over at Franky, giggling at the sight of him trying to pull the boys off him. "What's up, Robo-Man?"

"Catch!" Franky shouted, tossing (Y/N)'s bag through the air.

(Y/N) caught her bag, happily hugging it in her arms. "Oh my goodness, Franky! I thought it got confiscated by Caesar and lost forever!"

"Turns out, it was just on the Sunny." Franky chuckled, holding up a boy upside down by his leg as another two hopped on him. "I knew you'd want it, since it's got all your important stuff in it, so I brought it to ya."

"Ahh! Thank you!!" (Y/N) rummaged through her bag and took off running back to Smoker and Law when she saw what she was looking for. "Hey, you guys!!" (Y/N) slowed her run into a walk, until completely stopping and watching Law walk past her. "Hold up, child." (Y/N) grabbed Law by the back of his collar and began pulling him backwards.

"Huh?" Law stumbled back a bit, staring back at (Y/N) in confusion. "What do you think you're doing? I said not to touch me anymore, brat!"

(Y/N) ignored Law and continued pulling him back to Smoker. She grabbed Smoker by his collar and pulling him up to his feet. The two men looked down at the (h/c) haired woman between them in absolute confusion, as she rummaged through her bag. "Behold... my vision dial!" (Y/N) glorious held up her vision dial in the air.

Smoker is wore an irritated expression on his face. "I believe she's drunk."

"I'm already over this." Law began to walk off again, but (Y/N) pulled him back.

"I'm getting my damn photo, so stop trying to escape it." (Y/N) growled as a death aura surrounded her making the two men gulp. "Alright you two, smile!" (Y/N) held up her vision dial, smiling with drunk blush on her cheeks as she commanded air to push the two men closer to her before the photo snapped.

"Wait! You never said it was a camera!" Smoker and Law shouted at (Y/N).

(Y/N) held the photo in her hand, crouching down and sulking. "You guys didn't smile..."

"That was rude of you not to tell us you were going to take a photo." Law sassed, glaring down at (Y/N).

"I would have never agreed to take a photo with a pirate, let alone two." Smoker sternly spoke.

(Y/N) shot to her feet. "I just wanted a nice photo with my old friend and my new one! You guys are the rude ones!" She huffed, irritatedly walking away from Smoker and Law. (Y/N) held the photo in her hand, softly smiling at it. 'I just said that to confuse them. This photo is perfect.' She giggled at the blush both Law and Smoker shared when they were pushed against her. (Y/N) looked over at Law when he approached Caesar, Baby 5 and Buffalo. 'So those are Doflamingo's subordinates, huh? Nami and Usopp took them down pretty quickly thanks to their combo attacks and the sea water, but it concerns me. How did they get here so fast? We only arrived on Punk Hazard today, so were they already on their way? Maybe. That seems like the only logic reason. But there's also the possibility that—'

"(Y/N) (L/N)?" Tashigi questioned, appearing in front of (Y/N) and breaking her from her thought.

(Y/N) jumped back a bit in surprise, placing her hand over her chest from the shock. "Oh my goodness! You scared the crap outta me!

"Ah! My apologies." Tashigi frantically bowed.

(Y/N)'s face burned from embarrassed blushed. She noticed a few G-5 marines looking over at their captain in confusion making (Y/N) grab Tashigi's shoulders and hold her upright. "Woah, wait a minute. You're a Navy captain. Why are you bowing and apologizing to a pirate??"