Chapter 82: The Mermaid Princess

Luffy laughed as he stood towards the front of Megalo. Neptune chuckled, and spoke to the Straw Hat Captain. "Careful you don't fall! Neptune!" Neptune's whale sung 'whale' in response followed by Megalo laughing 'shark, shark'. Neptune went back to singing. "Jamon. Jamon. Jamon. Neptune!"

'These guys makes so weird noises, huh.' (Y/N) lightly sighed before looking past her captain to the beautiful sight in front of them. 'It's like you can see all of Fishman Island from up here. It's amazing.' (Y/N)'s thoughts were broken when Luffy spoke up. "I don't get it. What's 'Jamon'? Sounds dumb to me."

Pappag screamed before running to up Luffy and hopping on his shoulder. "Kid, are you stupid or just plain crazy?! You got invited to the royal palace. Don't be a punk!"

Neptune chucked. "You have no idea how much my daughter loves that shark. It's her favorite pet." A small frown appeared on his majesty's face. "'Megalo's never coming back!' she said, tears welling up in her eyes. I had no idea that he had been attacked by the kraken. You have my gratitude for rescuing him from danger."

"Shark! Shark!" Megalo happily smiled.

Luffy sat down, kicking his legs up and down as he laughed. "I can't really take credit, but whatever. It all worked out!"

"So the princess has a shark for a pet, huh?" Pappag questioned about. Brook swung upside down from the shark's fin. "Oh? What's that, Pappag? Could it be that you're not as intimate with the princess as you claimed?" Pappag chocked up before turning to Brook and shushing him. Nevertheless, Brook continued his taunts. "It did sound fishy." Brook flipped around to stand up on the shark. "Aquatic puns aside, I feel so bad for Sanji! He's stuck in bed, and he wanted to see the Mermaid Princess more than anyone else!"

Usopp stood up next to Brook. "He's had a lot of bad luck lately and it hasn't even been his fault. Mostly."

(Y/N) placed her hand on her chin in thought. 'I wonder why Sanji's bed resting. Maybe he got sick? I'm sure he's fine since Chopper's with him.' (Y/N) looked over at Camie when she spoke up. "I mean, someone like me going to Ryugu palace."

Usopp walked over and squatted next to the green-haired mermaid. "He said we could bring our friends and you guys definitely make the cut!"

"This is a rare opportunity, just enjoy it! And if you think it's bad, enjoy it even more." Nami happily exclaimed. (Y/N) giggled, smiling back at Camie. "They're right, ya know. So get rid of that frown and replace it with a smile." Camie gave (Y/N) a soft smile from her words.

Neptune chuckled. "By the way, I sent my sons to fetch you, but they took too long and I grew impatient. I hope they returned in the meantime. We're holding a banquet, you see, and I simply can't stand to wait on any more guests!" (Y/N) cringed at the sight of Neptune drooling through his beard. Luffy joined his drooling. "I think we're gonna get along great!"

Luffy drool hit (Y/N)'s face making disgust run across her face. (Y/N) irritatedly stood up and punched Luffy's head. "Keep your spit to yourself!" Luffy turned back to her in confusion, but jumped back a bit in fear when he saw (Y/N)'s death aura surrounding her.

Neptune wiped his mouth clean. "Oh, speaking of guests, I already invited one of your crew mates. He's at the palace now." (Y/N), Nami and Usopp 'huh'ed his words in confusion before Neptune continued. "I must say, he was a bit lacking in manners, though. He started drinking before the banquet, and wouldn't listen to reason when I advised him to wait for the other guests to arrive. I seem to forgotten his name." (Y/N) wore a irritatedly expression on her face. 'Definitely Zoro.' A few seconds past before Neptune exclaimed. "It's Zori!!"

(Y/N), Nami and Usopp held up their right fist to Neptune. "It's Zoro, okay?!" The three flew off the shark from their sudden movement. Luckily, Usopp grabbed the back of the sharks tail fin followed by Nami grabbing onto his leg and (Y/N) grabbing on to hers.