Chaper 65: The Red Line

(Y/N) sat in Franky's lap as they sat around a small table with Sanji, Robin, Nami. (Y/N) sipped on her tea, listening to Luffy, Usopp, Chopper and Brook complain about not being able to catch any fish. Luffy leaned back to look at his navigator. "Ughh Nami! Are we there yet? I wanna be on Fish-Man Island right nowww."

Nami grew irritated by her captain's childish demands, the navigator whipped her head around to Luffy. "Could you shut up for five minutes?! We're getting closer. That's good enough, okay?"

(Y/N)'s peaceful enjoyment of tea was irrupted by Sanji fanboying about the mermaids on Fish-Man Island. The woman huffed in irritation, setting down her tea before leaning back of Franky's chest. "Is something bothering you?" Franky looked down at the woman in his lap.

(Y/N) crossed her arms, sighing in frustration. "I don't know why, but I'm extra pissed today. It's like something has ticked me off."

"Maybe someone you despise is speaking about you." Robin set her cup down on the table. "It's only superstition, but many believe a person can feel when they are being thought about by someone they are close too."

"Not sure I believe that, but if it's true. Whoever it is needs to shut up because they're making me moody." (Y/N) huffed again making Robin giggle.

Nami stood up, walking to the railing where the boys sat. Chopper offered the navigator his fishing net, but Nami ignored him. Concern lingered in her voice as she spoke. "I'm not sure, but something feels off here."

Luffy screamed about the fish they spotted swimming away. "That looks bad." Zoro spoke up making his crew turn to him. (Y/N) traced the direction of his gaze up to see thunder clouds forming overhead.

"You're kidding me.." Nami stared at the clouds in concern. Usopp quickly yelled at the navigator for scaring him and demanded to know what she's thinking. Nami yelled in concern as the sky darkened. "It's a sea snake current!"

(Y/N) quickly stood up, running to the railing. "Oh shit. She's right. Everyone! Get ready!!" (Y/N) pulled the boys off the railing and onto the deck as the ocean's waves began to spiral into the air. Usopp, Zoro and Franky spoke up in disbelief from the current before them. (Y/N) confirmed their fears. "Those are deadly if we get caught up in them. I've seen them wiped out ships left and right."

Nami quickly ordered Sanji to get them out of these waters, but the cook yelled back that the helm wouldn't steer. The sea snakes began to loom over the Sunny, forcing the crew to protect their ship. Zoro leaped into the air, slicing a wave back down to the ocean. Franky used his Weapons Left on a second one while (Y/N) flew up to a third sea snake, sending a powerful thrust of air with the sickles through the wave. The (h/c) haired woman landed back on board, holding her Air Umbrella up as sea water soon poured upon her. Zoro huffed a bit before turning to Sanji. "Hey! What are you doing up there?! You forget how to steer the ship?!!"

"Shut up! It's not my fault!! Don't run into a lot of snake shaped tidal waves in the kitchen!" Sanji yelled back at the swordsman.

Soon after, Luffy could be heard using his Gum-Gum Pistol attack on a wave. Sea water poured down on the captain making (Y/N) gasp. 'He's a devil fruit user... What the hell was he thinking?!' (Y/N)'s thoughts were interrupted by another sea snake over head. Thankfully, Brook was able to swiftly take care of it. (Y/N) formed her umbrella once more as water poured down upon them. "I trust no one is injured?" Brook questioned his crew mates, but was relieved to see everyone okay. "The term 'slippery as a snake' certainly applied to the current situation. Current, ya get it? Cause water. Yohohoho!"

"You did not just throw out a dad pun in a time like this." (Y/N) facepalmed from her crew mate's words. Usopp yelled at the two to stop yapping and protect them. (Y/N) rolled her eyes at the long nose before sky leaping up to another sea snake. The woman held her hand up the wave, pushing air against it to force the wave back into the ocean. (Y/N) spun in the air, sending a large thrust of air from her leg to kick down another sea snake before landed back on the grass deck. "How the hell are we getting out of this one?" The woman questioned her crew mates.