Chapter 59: Tactic 15?

(Y/N) ran over to Usopp, tears still pouring for her eyes. "Long nose! Get up! Come on, you have to be okay!! We need to check on the others. Please Usopp." (Y/N) began to sob again, holding her face in her hands as Oars walked away to find the other Straw Hats.

A while passed before (Y/N) heard someone talk. "Crap. This guys gonna be a real pain in the ass." Franky spoke up making (Y/N) look up at the cyborg.

(Y/N) quickly turned to look at Zoro as he spoke. "He's not just strong, he's fast as hell for his size."

"What was name again?" Sanji questioned next.

"Think it was Roast right?" Zoro questioned back.

"Nope. Not even close." Usopp sassed the swordsman. "I think it had an "S" at the end. Didn't it?"

"Hughes?" Chopper questioned the long nose.

"Eh. I think you're getting colder actually."

"Orse?" Sanji questioned.

"Hm... no wait. That's close but—"

"It's Oars." Robin sternly spoke up.

"That's is!" The boys said together.

"Uhh... I'm sorry, but my injuries are quite terrible and—" Brook spoke up.

Franky cut the skeleton off. "It's fine, we understand. You can still move around though, right?"

"Yes..."

"Then move yourself out of the way."

"Of course."

(Y/N) stared at her crew mates in shock as they walked up to her. "That's enough crying, don't you think?" Zoro smirked down at the woman.

Robin helped the shocked woman to her feet. "We won't go down that easily."

(Y/N) smiled brightly at her crew mates before hugging Robin's neck, crying on her shoulder. "I was so worried! Don't scare me like that again, you idiots!"

Franky walked up behind Robin, gently wiping a tear off (Y/N)'s cheek. "Look who's the big crybaby now." (Y/N) laughed before letting go of Robin to hug Franky's waist.

Finally (Y/N) wiped away her tears, turning back to look at Oars with her crew mates. The woman prepared her sickles as she glared at the gigantic zombie. 'You're not hurting my family ever again.'

Sanji walked up on a larger piece of rubble, looking at the gigantic zombie. "Hey! Oars!"

"Huh?" Oars looked up at the Straw Hats he thought he defeated.

Sanji continued. "If that's really Luffy's shadow you got inside you, then I probably shouldn't have to tell you this. But you should never underestimate the strength of your own crew."

Oars laughed at the crew. "You tiny pirates are tougher than I thought you'll be." The gigantic zombie leaped high into the air before slamming back down on the ground before the Straw Hats. (Y/N) never broke her glare on Oars as he pulled his stunt.

"I'm tired of being thrown around so much." Zoro smirked up at the gigantic zombie. "What do say we turn the tables and throw him around for a change?"

"Huh?! Hey come on, Zoro!" Usopp brushed off Zoro's suggestion.

"I can get behind that." Sanji calmly added.

"Same here." (Y/N) spun the handles of the sickles in her hands. "We can purify him after we have some fun."

"Woah. Wait a minute." Usopp held his hands in defense. "How are we supposed to throw him?! If care you haven't noticed, he's a giant!"

"We noticed." Zoro sassed the long nose. "And don't forget he's got Luffy's speed and fighting skills as well."