Chapter 107: The Donquixote Name in Jeopardy

(Y/N) hung her head, tears whelmed in her eyes as she stared down at Law. 'I couldn't protect him. Was I trying to protect him? Why am I feeling so sad over this? We butted heads ever since we met, but... I never wanted to see him die.' The crowd not too far off, up roared with gasps and loud murmurs. Doflamingo chuckled down at (Y/N) and Law. "Sorry about all this commotion, folks. Forgive me. This is the pirate, and the Warlord, Trafalgar Law. He's the culprit behind the false report of my abdication from the throne this morning. He was attempting to pull me off the big chair. But fear not. I've taken care of the problem."

(Y/N) felt anger build within her chest when she heard the citizens of Dressrosa uproar with cheers from the news. "That's the lies you want to feed them?!" She shouted, unsheathing her right sickle and slicing up at Doflamingo.

Doflamingo simply stepped back, making (Y/N) stumbled forward with tears of frustration and anger dripping from her eyes. The citizen's gasped in shock from (Y/N)'s actions making Doflamingo speak up again. "Pay no mind to this woman. She is blinded by the lies he's sold to her." (Y/N) looked up at Doflamingo holding down his revolver to her forehead. Her eyes widened in shocked fear as he whispered down to her. "Let's see you catch this one." He was about to pulled back the revolver action, but hesitated when he heard a loud yell.

"Hey, Mingo!!" Luffy growled in frustration making Doflamingo looked over at him with a grin. "You're gonna pay for doing that to Traffy! And get your damn gun away from her! You better not shoot!"

"Listen, kid. You'll mind your own damned business, if you know what's best for you. Don't you know? Law used to work for me, and (Y/N) is what's left of that business I have yet to finish from 19 years ago. I'm just cleaning up my own messes." Doflamingo smiled as he pulled back the revolver action on his gun.

(Y/N) stood frozen, staring up at Doflamingo and the gun. 'Business? Wait no. He can't mean— He was trying to kill both me and my mother?' Her lip began to quiver as tears began to stream down her face. "Why? Just tell me why! Why did you kill her?!"

Doflamingo chuckled. "Isn't it obvious?" He pressed his revolver into (Y/N)'s forehead, making her gulp. "I despise all of you. Family or not, you deserve nothing more but death." He looked over when he heard running coming towards him. "The Pirate Hunter Zoro and Foxfire Kin'emon, right? I saw Momonosuke earlier, too— unguarded aboard your ship."

Kin'emon lightly grunted, making Zoro speak up. "Don't listen to that bastard. We would never left him take Momo."

"I never doubted you!" Kin'emon shouted back.

Doflamingo laughed, taking his revolver off (Y/N)'s head. (Y/N) fell to her hands and knees, catching her breath, but she felt an arm wrap around her waist and pull her away. (Y/N) looked back seeing Zoro clash with Fujitora. 'He's back. That's not good.' (Y/N) was placed on the ground next to Law as Kin'emon stared up at Zoro and Fujitora in shock. 'Good luck... sensei.' The sounds of ground cracking beneath (Y/N) was the last thing she heard before her eyes closed shut.

(Y/N) slowly opened her eyes, lightly groan from the stringing pain on her back. "Look who's finally awake." A sinister voice spoke with chuckle.

(Y/N)'s quickly looked up, but flinched back when she saw Doflamingo leaning down to her. She clenched her teeth in frustration. "You better not have hurt any of my crew, Kin'emon or Momo. Where's Law? And where the hell am I?! You better start talking before I—" She was cut off by Doflamingo kicking the wall besides her head; but she didn't flitch, instead she kept her anger filled (e/c) eyes locked with Doflamingo's.

"You're in no position to make demands, little cousin." Doflamingo sternly spoke, glaring back down at (Y/N) in frustration. A deafening silence rang between the two as they stared each other down, neither showing signs of backing down. A grin danced across Doflamingo's lips as he grabbed (Y/N) by her long (h/c) hair, pulling her up to her feet.