Chapter 33: All Aboard the Rocket Man!

>>Flashback<<

(Y/N) was busy trying to build a small ship, humming a sea shanty as she worked. "I can't wait to finish this ship! When I do, I'm going to sail the entire world." The young woman smiled, looking out to the beautiful ocean before her.

"Sail the entire world?" A man's voice was heard behind (Y/N) making her take out her sickles and quickly turn around, getting in a fighting stance. "Hahaha! What are you doing with those weapons, little lady?"

"I'm not a little lady. I'm a woman!" The young woman grinned her teeth at the man.

"You look only a few years older than my eldest grandson. I'll have to guess, 17 or 18?" The man started to walk over to the poorly built ship. "And what is this? A failed raft? I don't think you're going to sail the shores of this island on this piece of junk, let alone the world."

"Hey! I didn't ask for your comments!" (Y/N) angrily put away her sickles. "And if you try something, I won't hesitate to hurt you."

The man laughed at the young woman again. "The name's Garp, and your...?"

(Y/N) hesitated to answer. The young woman sat down on the shore, hugging her arms around her legs. "(Y/N)..."

"(Y/N)? What a beautiful name." Garp sat down next to the girl. "So. I heard in town you cause a lot of trouble for the citizens here in Caloot."

(Y/N) whipped her head to the man, glaring at him. "I don't know what you're talking about. I do honest work."

"If honest work is robbing homes, pick pocketing and selling on the black market, you need to find yourself a new profession." Garp laughed at the woman who looked at him in shock.

"How did you... whatever. It doesn't matter." (Y/N) 'tsk'ed at the man before getting up and back to work on her boat.

Garp watched her for a few minutes before speaking up again. "Why don't I train you while I'm here?"

"What?!" (Y/N) scrunched up her face at the man. "Train??"

"Yes. Train you." Garp got up, dusting the sand off his pants. "I'm only here for a week or two. If you let me train you, I'll even help you build that ship of yours."

(Y/N)'s eyes beamed with excitement.. "Really?! You'll actual help me?!"

"Yep. Only if you'll agree to my training." Garp smiled down at the young woman.

(Y/N) thought about the transaction for a second. "Deal!" The (h/c) haired woman smiled brightly at her new mentor.

For the next two weeks, (Y/N) went though excruciating training with Garp. Every time the (h/c) haired girl talked about becoming a pirate, she got the fist of love for her mentor. Nevertheless, the woman grew stronger both mentally and physically.

(Y/N) sat out on the ocean once more, just like she did two weeks ago. The woman turned to her right when she saw Garp walking up with lumber to build her ship with. "Hey (Y/...!"

>>Flashback Ended<<

"(Y/... (Y/N... (Y/N) wake up!"

"Huh.." (Y/N)'s eyes slowly started to open. "Ga...?" (Y/N) looked over at Chopper with a worried expression on his face. "Chopper?"

"AH SHE'S UP GUYS!!" (Y/N) clenched the back of her head in pain from the little reindeer's yelling. "Oh! I'm sorry (Y/N)!! How do you feel? I heard you hit your head pretty hard."

(Y/N) looked around to see Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Sanji and Sniper King along with a bunch of other people smiling at the woman who finally woke up. Suddenly (Y/N) had all her memories hit her like a tidal wave. "Robin! Franky!!" (Y/N) struggled a bit to get of her feet.