Chapter 62: Warlord of the Sea, Bartholomew Kuma

The screaming stopped making the crying (Y/N) look up. Her eyes widened in shock when she saw Zoro, Robin and Sanji standing whole again. Zoro laughed at his shocked crew mates. "Look at that. Guess it wasn't my day to die after all."

Robin placed her hand on her face, smiling at her crew mates. "I thought I was on my way to heaven from a moment there."

"That sounds good to me! It'll be like heaven two times over if I was with you!" The love-sick cook swooned over Robin.

"STOP LAUGHING YOU JACKASSES!! HALF YOU BODIES WERE GONE! WE THOUGHT YOU WERE ALL DEAD!! GET A GRIP!!" Usopp and (Y/N) angrily yelled at the three. Nami and Chopper sighed in relief, tears still in their eyes.

"You people almost gave me a heart attack." Brook placed his boney hand on his ribcage. "Except that I don't have a heart, so lucky me!"

(Y/N) walked up to Zoro and Sanji, smacking them both on their heads. "Don't ever scare us like that again! And laugh about it?! I should kill you myself!"

Zoro 'tsk'ed at the woman before moving his face inches to hers making (Y/N) blush. "Aww. Was someone crying over us?"

Sanji joined the swordsman making (Y/N) blush even harder. "It would seem so... You do care about us, don't you?"

(Y/N) replied by slamming their heads together. "Don't tease the woman." Robin smirked at (Y/N). "Even so. The redness on her face should give you your answer."

"Robin. Shush it." (Y/N) refused to look at the three as she walked away in defeat, grumbled curses under her breath. (Y/N) deeply sighed, calming herself down before walking up to Brook. "Beautiful, isn't it?" (Y/N) closed her eyes, allowing the warm sun's rays to kiss her face.

"Indeed." The two stood in peace before Brook spoke again. "I've been meaning to ask you... Why did you rush to my aid?"

(Y/N) didn't look up at the skeleton as she replied. "I believe I already told you. You have a friend to meet again. I'm simply holding you to that promise you made all those years ago." (Y/N) smiled up at Brook. "Plus I'm always there for my crew mates. No matter the cost." Brook looked down at (Y/N), a tear forming in his skull's right eye. "How is that even possib—" (Y/N)'s questioned was cut off by Brook pulling her into a hug.

"Thank you." Brook softly spoke making tears form in (Y/N)'s eyes. The woman hesitated, but hugged him back. "Any time."

The two broke their hug to rejoin the rest of the Straw Hats. (Y/N) sat in Franky lap, resting her head on his chest. Lola and her crew were heard cheering for their shadows making Chopper looked over at the other pirates. "It looks like everybody survived."

"The sunlight definitely began to erase our existence, but our shadows returned. Changing our bodies to our fully recover state just in time." Robin explained to her crew.

"That would follow the same logic when we saw Moria change the shape of Oars by manipulating his shadow..." Sanji spoke up, reminding the crew of Oars' ability to shape into a ball and stretch like Luffy. "My theory is that the shadow must knows what shape it's owner is supposed to be or something."

"Hell if I know." Zoro wore a smug smirk on his face from his crew's victory. "But relax. Now that we beat Moria, I don't think we'll ever have to worry about our shadows being stollen away from us again."

"I'm glad that's over." Usopp sighed in relief. "And that no one or their shadow ended up disappearing for good."

Franky let out a deep sigh making (Y/N) innocent look up at him. "I don't know about you guys, but all that fighting wore me out. Does anybody got any cola?"